I'm a certified Linux Server Administrator, and I am conversant in all problems associated with Linux servers. I have expertise in troubleshooting web-hosting related issues and control panels like cPanel/WHM, Plesk, Webmin, VestaCP.
I work with Server installations, migrations, securityhardening, and troubleshooting of varied issues,
I can install, troubleshoot all quiet control panel's out there (Ex: cPanel, Plesk, ISPCONFIG). i'm working with WHM/cPanel for over 4 years now. I can troubleshoot, install, secure & monitor Linux servers with any kind of control panel installed thereon .
I'm seeking opportunities to assist you build your business. I even have great experience in:
- Linux maintenance/troubleshooting: Debian, CentOS, Ubuntu, RHEL
- Configuring, securing, maintaining, and fixing LAMP/LEMP Stack
- Panels - cPanel/WHM, Plesk, Webmin, VestaCP
- Mail services - Exim, Postfix, Gsuite
- Web services - Apache, Nginx, php-fpm etc.
- Database - MySQL, MariaDB
- Virtualization - Xen, VmWare ESXi, Docker
- Server/Website Backup & Migration
- Monitoring - Nagios Server Monitoring
- Automation - Puppet, Ansible
- CMS: Wordpress, Drupal, Magento, Joomla, PrestaShop,
Above all - good business is predicated on good relationships. So, if you would like a relationship that increases profits, drop me a line and let me know what you need.
RHCSA is intended as the “core” system administration certification offered by Red Hat. From the release of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6, everyone who wishes to earn a system administration certification from Red Hat will begin by earning this credential.
Redistribution of Routing Protocols and Frame Relay
Route Distribution is a very popular way of exchanging routing information between disparate routing protocols. Main aim of the project involves placing the routes learned from one routing domain, such as RIP into another routing domain, such as EIGRP. It is very necessary for an organization that works for multiple protocol environment to use Route Distribution.
GitHub URL: https://github.com/ch4m4n/route-redistribution