Gauge the challenges in jobs,turn challenges into prime learning experiences..
One of my objectives is to acquire a challenging career with a solid company, utilizing the opportunity to offer proven and well-developed skills within the company.
Four years experience developing curricula, lesson plans and training manuals for ESL Learners.
Demonstrated effectiveness presenting in conference, classroom, and workshop settings.
Proven management skills and office skills, including the ability to motivate diverse teams to meet goals.
ESL Head Teacher, Online Teaching Manager, IT Personnel
Cems Academy, Inc.
Dec 2010 - Mar 2015 (4 years, 3 months)
• freelance teaching on a one-to-one basis;
• Basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records.
• Classroom management;
• planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups;
• preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises;
• marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work;
BS Computer Science
Philippines 2002 - 2006
CEMS Academy, Inc.
I received an award as one of the most effective ESL Teachers