As a senior Fullstack and Blockchain Developer, I have 8+ years of experience and I am seeking to obtain a creative and challenging position that utilizes my current knowledge of web and blockchain development.
My Major Skills :
✔️ Website Development
- Fullstack : MERN, MEAN, Vue+Laravel, Django
- Backend : PHP, Laravel, Codeigniter, Node, Express, Django, Golang
- Database Architecture: MySQL, MongoDB, GraphQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL, SQLite
- CMS: WordPress, Hugo, WIX, Shopify
- Smart Contract Development(Token, Market and Game contract on Solidity or Ride)
- Web3 integration on many platform
- Bridge, Cross Token, Staking or Farming on PCS, Uniswap
- Opensea, Moralis and IFPS
✔️ Mobile App Development
- Native: iOS, Android, Windows Phone (Objective-C, Swift, Java, C#), JNI, NDK (C/C++)
- Hybrid: Flutter, React Native, Ionic, Xamarin
- Web service: XML/JSON, REST/SOAP
- Cloud backend: Azure, Firebase, Amazon S3 EC2 AWS
✔️ Desktop Development
- Software Architecture : VB, C/C++, C#, Java, Python
- DataBase Architecture : MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
If you are looking for complete services, I can readily deploy across AWS (EC2 / Elastic Beanstalk), Heroku, WordPress, cPanel, or any other platforms / VPS of your choice. Sufficient experience in setting up both Nginx and Apache.
DO NOT WORK WITH THIS PERSON. THEY CHARGED ME 20 HOURS A DAY AFTER ACCEPTING THE TASK BUT DID NOT WORK FOR 20 HOURS. We have an hours tracker on our systems, the person was given the login, logged in for exactly 2 minutes and then had not logged in since. Kept delaying us with deadline days for a relatively small task. Despite the fact we could see on the login information that the user was not logged into the task. Also the IP address for the person shows the person is actually Russian.
[06 September, 2022] The freelancer was given the task, charged for 20 hours after one day, we gave the login for the account for the freelancer to use and Edgar was logged into the account for a period of 2 minutes, has since given me deadlines that he would have the task completed and has delayed and delayed and because we can see the persons active logins onto our accounts we can see that he logged into our account once, never did anything. The log in was also registered from central Russia, yet the freelancer is displayed at Latvian, but the qualification also comes from Russia. I WOULD STRONGLY ADVISE STAYING FAR AWAY FROM THIS FREELANCER. I FEEL LIKE I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED.
Edgars has done a super massive complex job in a short period of time, highly technical and flexible in multiple web development technology stacks. He communicates effectively and delivers high quality work. I highly recommend him for any web development projects.
He is honest, straightforward and very professional. He understands even the layman requirements and advises you in your best interest. HE does not asks for unrealistic prices. Worth trying for your challenging projects