Hello sir or madame,
I'm young, open minded, fast learning and beardy man, who love 3d design.
My competitions start with welding and metal machining (also some plastic materials).
Past works teach me how to project correctly and effective.
My Main skills:
- CAD/CAM designing (best in Solidworks, but Catia and Inventor are not foreign to me),
- rendering in Solidworks (Photoview and Visualize), also in Inventor,
- knowledge about welded structures and durability of materials,
- knowledge about CNC and manual machining (I've been working on many cnc machines like home made sheet cutting plasma and milling plotter, LVD bending press, Trumpf laser, heidenhain, sinumerik and manual lathes and milling machines),
- have legal copy of SolidWorks, CAMWorks (and postprocessors to many EDM and Miling machines
- I have no impossible things to do (I may not know about the solution, but then i look for it until i find it).
If You have any questions feel free to contact me