Chris is a Digital Media Strategy Consultant in Orlando, FL. With over 13 years of experience, he works with national brands to make his clients more money by focusing on SEO, freelance copywriting, PPC management services.
• Produce detailed monthly reporting for all digital assets for 16 properties for conversion optimization and increase overall revenue generation.
• Conduct market research to rationalize category and segment opportunities.
• Develop email marketing program to include automated responses and segmentation across multiple channels.
• Develop strategy and deployment for 16 properties across the US, while increase Open Rate by 8% and CTR by 2%.
Digital Marketing Director
Apr 2013 - Present
• Manage internal web-based demand generation campaigns by collaborating with internal channels to ensure brand consistency and best practices for several industry-leading clients.
• Identify, developed and evaluated marketing strategies based on knowledge of client objectives and market trends.
• Analyze performance of all marketing programs to identify the best opportunities for optimization. Provide suggestions and manage all project development needs for each client.
Jun 2014 - Oct 2015 (1 year, 4 months)
• Penetrated new markets and retail channels through strategic planning, competitive analysis, product concepts, packaging, pricing, advertising, collateral, promotions, trade shows, and communications.
• Orchestrated all marketing, PR, and content strategy to acquire over 4,000 new product users in under three months.
• Collaborated with Executive Team to define product vision, oversee strategic development, and enhance User Experience.
Google AdWords Certification
Good AdWords Certification.
Accredited Professional in Bing Ads
Credited Bing Ads professional.
Inbound marketing certification.
Digital Marketing Blog
Personal blog to share digital marketing and business advice.