I worked within the Search Engine Marketing Industry and during this time I have established a broad range of skills. Worked with Ventura for one of the Leaders in SEM & SEO 'Latitude Group' in United kingdom. They had given me an opportunity to learn PPC from the Core & worked with Spend, CPS, CPA, ROI based accounts.
Provide support for entire UK Team. Process development, improving efficiencies within the India team, problem solving, communication between India and UK teams.
I have also worked for US markets for around 2 years in my job.
After that I have worked for agencies from US & Australia. For them I work on Real Estate, B2B, Ecommerce, Auto & A Range of various industrial accounts.
I own Foresights Media. We are a team of specialists into Adwords, Facebook, Linkedin & Bizo Campaigns.
We are not a boutique firm which is a Jack of All Marketing Aspects. We Are Masters Of Paid Side Of Advertising and nobody can beat us on that.
Manager - SEM
Publicis Group Agencies.
Apr 2009 - Sep 2012 (3 years, 5 months)
Have Worked With Agencies Like Resultrix, Digitas,Starcom Mediavest, Performics, Zenith Optimedia & Razorfish in my career.Worked for Agencies Like Razorfish, Performics, StarcomMedia.Helped my team manage clients like J&J, Steelcase, Kraft Foods,etc.
• Worked as a Team Lead – Bid Strategy. Managing a Team of Bid Strategists.
• Working with the Publicis Groupe group of companies like Performics, Vivaki, Razorfish, Starcom Media Group.
• Providing Bid Strategies and Bid Management Solutions to these in-house groups of companies.
• Manage a team of analysts responsible for managing keyword-level bidding on search engines for a portfolio of Google, Yahoo, Bing, and AOL relationships in a variety of management platforms to include DART, Kenshoo, and Marin. Coach and develop team members, oversee and audit performance, and ensure client business goals are achieved through tactical proficiency and investment in performance.
• Apply expert-level understanding of paid search marketplace to ensure team is fully optimizing client accounts.
• Become internal expert in Digitas best practices on bidding portfolio management and ensure adoption, employment, and iteration by team
• Lead departmental performance through training, mentoring, performance evaluation, and recognition.
• Own team performance and accountability versus client-dictated goals and budgets.
• Ensure that innovation and successes are recognized, rewarded, and fostered
• Work to ensure team is aligned with offshore sectors of department and client teams.
• Mentor team members on cross-cultural communication skills to ensure effective and efficient communication with onshore sectors of department and client teams.
• Identify opportunities to increase efficiency, accuracy, and maturity of practice to include methodology and tool creation.
• Audit team performance and ensure best practices are employed.
• Provide updates on performance, opportunity, and risk to senior leadership.
Aug 2005 - Aug 2008 (3 years)
Optimizing performance of live accounts across different search engines and suggesting necessary recommendations for betterment of the accounts
Working closely with the clients and sending constant updates regarding account performance
Monitoring performance of accounts belonging to various industries
Manage day-to-day servicing needs of clients including campaign trafficking, reporting, and follow up with any additional requests.
Sending out information regarding the campaigns/ads performance trafficked on request by client
Management of SEM/PPC campaigns on different search engines, namely Google AdWords, Yahoo! & Microsoft AdCenter
Responsible for campaign setup, analysis and optimization for clients across different industries.
Account management using various tools, mainly Cobra UI
Extranet reporting setup and maintenance
Keyword research and expansion
Creative writing for ad copy
Delivery of Production Brief KPI targets
Search engine relationship management
User Journey/Path Analysis
Qualified for Keyword Research And Analysis from Latitude Group UK.
Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Omniture, Yahoo and Google analytics, etc.