• Civil Engineer and Master in Project Management with over 8 years of experience in EPC project planning (Estimating resources (manpower, costs, equipment and materials)), scheduling, project control and contract administration in the oil company.
• Prepare cost estimates (Development of technical and economic tender offer) and realization of witnesses and valuation of different projects in the oil company.
• Using techniques based in Project management Institute such as earned value management , risk management , management indicators.
* Experience in Oil and gas projects (8 years)
• Two (2) year experience in residence and inspection of construction works .in governmental organizations.
* I’m professional in using most of the computer software and able to familiarize fast with new software with good knowledge in computer hardware.
Project: Detailed engineering of Petromonagas’s diluent processing plant
Different Companies- Venezuela
May 2016 - Aug 2016 (3 months, 1 day)
• Execution work plans with Microsoft Project or Primavera P6 for technical tender offer of EC (engineering and construction) projects
Dec 2015 - Jan 2016 (1 month, 1 day)
Planning and control of projects through the development of work schedules with software such as Microsoft Project and Primavera P6 , control and tracking physical and financial progress, review of witnesses and valuations, realization and tracking databases control, weekly and daily reports, prepares Key Performance Indicators (KPI), , attending in followup meetings with the client and contractors. Supervision of staff (Planners and Projects controllers). Supervision to planners of contractors.
CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY/ Master in Project Management