CAREER OBJECTIVE :
Seek a challenging position in the Customer Relationship and Business Development industry that utilizes my experience and skills.
1. YAHOO! SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT INDIA Pvt. Ltd.
Founded in 1994 by Stanford Ph.D. students David Filo and Jerry Yang, Yahoo! began as a hobby and has evolved into a leading global brand that has changed the way people communicate with each other, conduct transactions and access, share, and create information. Yahoo! Inc. has become the world's largest global online network of integrated services with more than 500 million users worldwide.
March 2007 – February 2008
Worked as Web Content Editor and Developer (User Experience and design domain)
• Writing and reviewing the Ads that serve in the Yahoo search.
• Add significant value to client advertising campaigns.
• Y!SM listing guidelines to facilitate delivery of effective and relevant targeted on-line advertising
• Provide world class customer service in all forms of communication with Y!SM clients
• Thoroughly check ad content, quality, relevancy, and accuracy
• Approve, disapprove, or optimize new and changed ad submissions based on policy guidelines
• Optimize advertisers" keyword lists and ads to maximize advertisers" ROI
• Process client listings within set time limits and according to company standards and policies
• Help and guide newbie who are just out of training rooms
2. DELL INTERNATIONAL SERVICES.
DELL INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, one of the longest-tenured executive to lead a company in the computer industry. The company is based on a simple concept: by selling computer systems directly to customers. Uniquely enabled by its direct business model, Dell sells more systems globally than any computer company, placing it No. 25 on the Fortune 500.
May 2005 – Dec 2006
Worked as Sr. Operations Co-ordinator for Dell Financial Services in Portfolio Management & Re-Marketing(Marketing (Handling Large Corporate Accounts segment from May 2005)
1. Documentation - Creating and maintaining all lease documentation on the accounts assigned, and maintaining all the documents with the most current details.
2. Account Set-Up - Having conference calls on a regular basis for any new Accounts getting transitioned. Taking information on the basic needs of the Customer, to ensure that the relationship between DFS and the customer is on smooth grounds.
3. Releasing Orders into Production - Monitoring the DOMS held Queue frequently for any orders for an assigned account which are on hold, auditing them against the customer's PO, and after verifying the other audit points (Credit, Pricing), releasing the orders into production.
4. Scheduling - Preparing a lease schedule for all the orders shipped to the Customer during a consolidation period (i.e., monthly or quarterly). Sending it to the customer, and communicating with the customer for the return of the signed schedule.
5. Reporting - Keeping the access backlog database with the most current and Complete information regarding the orders being shipped out to the customer.
6. Pulling out backlog ageing reports for the LCA segment, making sure that none of the accounts are going to roll over 45 days as of month-end, working on resolving any pending issues with the accounts.
7. Researching on contracts which have a problem or are not getting funded (Not being able to pay Dell in time) due to some problems with the contract, to get them fixed and to make sure that they get funded before month-end.
8. Mentoring and ramping up the new hires for LCA to the level required within the required time frame to make sure the accounts are handled in the best way.
3. CONVERGYS INDIA SERVICES PVT. LTD February 2004 to April 2005
Worked in CONVERGYS INDIA SERVICES PVT. LTD, one of the leading BPO, who’s in the business of taking care of customers. They are the global leader in integrated billing and customer care services, and employee care services.
Worked as a Quality Evaluator and a Acting Team Leader in the MICROSOFT Process (Microsoft Internet Access (MSNIA).
Worked as a Quality Evaluator in the MICROSOFT Process (Microsoft Customer Central (MSCC)
1. Handling 5 groups of 20 Agents per group (team)
2. Monitoring calls as per quality standards.
3. Ensuring Prompt service delivery, emphasizing on quality & Customer Satisfaction.
4. Analyzing reports on individual performances of the teams.
5. Client interaction with regards to changes in the process.
6. Developing new techniques and strategies to enable team’s efficiency and building a source of motivation.
7. Preparing reports on Call Quality Feedback, Flash Reports for every week, Failed Accuracy Reports, C-SAT.
8. Floor walking and in cubing with the agents and giving direct feedback.
9. Attending and hosting client and internal calibration.
10. Taking escalated calls.
11. Managing team call Statistics.
12. Ensure completion of all client related training.
13. Monthly reviews with team to check individual CSAT scores.
14. Development of action plans to maximize performance.
15. Improvement of work processes and policies.
16. Adhering of operational policies to meet SLA’s.
17. Structuring of action plans for achievement of goals.
18. Resolution of escalated customer issues.
19. Weekly performance reviews with team to monitor performance levels
20. Formulation of training modules for individual team members and outliers.
21. Analysis of Call volumes and average call handling time.
• Successfully completed Honors Diploma in Computer Science (HDCS) from Lakhotia Computer Centre (LCC) in 1998-99.
• Successfully completed Diploma in Information Technology (DIT) from Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) in 2001.
• Successfully completed Diploma in Business Management from Indian Institute Management and Technology, Chennai in 2001.
• Successfully completed DOEACC ‘O’ Level from Institute of Computer Engineers (ICEI) in 2003.
• Successfully completed Advanced Diploma in Software Engineering (ADSE) from APTECH in 2003.
• Successfully completed Multimedia Development Technology and Web Design from Jadavpur University
• Quality Development Training (Bronze Level)
• COPC Training
• CI 5 Star Training
• Bottom Line (INDIA) Training
• Success Through People
• Contact Center Tools: Call Management System (CMS)
• Contact Center Tools: Consolidated Reporting Database (CRDB)
• Contact Center Tools: Metrecs
• Tips and Techniques for Effective Coaching
• Communication Skills and Positive Attitude
• Completed Bachelor of Information Technology from Manipal University (2004)
• Completed Higher Secondary (2000) and Secondary (1998) from West Bengal Board.
Date of Birth : 13th January 1982.
Father’s Name : Shri. Debabrata Ghosh.
Languages Known : English, Bengali, Hindi, Marathi
174 J Linton Street
Place: DEBADRITA JADHAV