Having around 5+ years of experience in ERP Domain with excellent knowledge of the buisness process and mapping methadologies to develop in various domains.Strong Experience in web based applications - odoo development,python/django.i have worked in several projects and familiar with github,jira.Highly organised and independent, able to effectively coordinate tasks to accomplish projects with timeliness and creativity,Decisive, efficient team [login to view URL] expertise include writing scripts for data processing,scrapers,server side in web applications,databases,clients for web services etc...
- Web Application Development implementing Model View Control architecture
- Erp,E-commerce Application Development
- Object Oriented Analysis in developing server side and front-end framework using various design patterns
- Python with proven expertise in using new tools and technical developments (libraries used: libraries- Beautiful Soup, Jasy, numpy, Scipy, matplotlib, Pickle, PySide, python-twitter, Pandas dataframe, networkx, urllib2, MySQL dB for database connectivity) to drive improvements throughout entire software development lifecycle.
- Odoo cutom module development and customisation
- Odoo UI Development, enhancement and customisation
- Odoo Integration with third party applications
- Odoo de-branding/re-branding
- Odoo Reports - Qweb,RML,Aeroo reports
- Odoo Integration with e-commerce marketplaces like amazon,ebay,magento,shopify etc...
- Data analytics, data wrangling and Excel data extracts in a Python based environment.
- Object Oriented Programming using concepts like Multi-Threading, Exception Handling and Collections.
Associate Software Engineer
Nov 2013 - Jun 2015 (1 year, 7 months)
Started the carrier in Azinova which gave a lot of exposure to Work with odoo/python also on interacting with the clients.I have worked on a wide range of projects using Odoo/OpenERP with Python/Django experience. I was involved in the entire lifecycle of each project starting with business requirements and ending with application design and implementation.