I am Denys from Ukraine, senior mobile && web developer.
My biggest passion in life - programming.
Curious, reliable, concentrated and strongly interested in your (client's) profit, I am bringing the best results using tools only as intended. I am confident in my abilities in planning, structuring and building apps for any kind of people (their needs).
I strive to be a useful contributor to the world's communities and apps.
Tech includes mainly below:
• Mobile App development
• Web Servers/Serverless/AI/Bot Development (Node.js)
• Web Development (React.js)
• Database (MongoDB, PostgreSQL)
• React Native, Flutter, Redux-saga, Redux-thunk
• Django, Python
• HTML5, CSS3, Sass, Bootstrap, Material-UI, React.JS, Redux
• Node.js (Express, Koa), [login to view URL], Parse (BaaS), Bitfinex API
• MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis
• Dialogflow (AI), Brain.js
• AWS (EC2, S3, Lambda, API Gateway), Firebase, Heroku, Docker
• GitHub, Bitbucket
Let us implement our deal into real together.
Fast growing company, delivering their own set of apps that tend to make clients feel all the beautiful sides of analytics and statistics. These guys know exactly what they are doing and I am amazed to be a part of them.
By the time working for HRForecast,I have:
● learned how to work with big chunks of data
● deepened MongoDB skill
● covered code with tests (unit testing)
● done a lot of code reviewing
● modified (extended) react-diagrams library
Mobile app developer based on JS
Jan 2019 - Jul 2019 (6 months, 1 day)
First remote company, where I have been involved into creating detailed Content Management System filled with a lot of Rich Text Editing features.
By the time working for Upcomer, I have:
● learned how to work fast and harmlessly for a project
● got practical experience with ML(Machine Learning)
● upgraded legacy JS code into ES6+
● worked with SSR (server side rendering)
● extended npm Quill.jsmodule with custom functionality
Apr 2019 - Jun 2019 (2 months, 1 day)
Growing startup, where things seemed very encouraging... Unfortunately, I could not continue our collaboration because of a long non-investment period. I liked this project and a team, it was pleasure to become a part of such a great and talented community, even for a few months.
By the time working for Lablaco, I have:
● learned what it takes to grow along with a startup
● been contributing to a very beautiful web-app
● learned what React.js hooksare
● got hands on experience with Docker
Bachelor of Arts
National Academy of Public Administration, Ukraine 2014 - 2018