Content strategist who uses user experience metrics to drive engagement & growth.
I've researched and written content on subjects all around the spectrum from the dairy industry to dating. With a total experience of 15 yrs out of which 8 is in writing various varieties of content for print, audio-visual, web & mobile, I come to the table with deep insights on web and mobile audience behaviour. Specialising in in-depth research into a topic, I've written travel content for destinations all around the globe, often with just the internet for reference. I've written agony aunt columns with two personalities with no point of reference. My experience with formats ranges from writing help manuals and customer service FAQs for software to writing SEO content & press releases for e-commerce businesses. In my last project I managed to engage an audience of over a million youth across India over an extended period of time with content about a variety of subjects.
Currently at home with my 2 yr old son, I'd like to offer my services as a freelance ghost writer, blogger, social media engagement manager.
• Content management to keep the audience engaged on a continual basis.
• In-depth as well as basic profiling of the audience to broadcast targeted content.
• Audience management through behavioral analysis, education & content innovation
• Usability & acceptance testing of content innovations. Constant analysis to maintain innovation impact.
• Content strategy including subject analysis, targeting, profiling, and regionalization.
• Involvement in pre-sales with the sales teams for client education on
Apr 2003 - May 2004 (1 year, 1 month)
To research and write content about various destinations and hotels, which the company is selling on the internet.
Times Internet Ltd.
Apr 2000 - Jun 2002 (2 years, 2 months)
- Researching and writing content for the peripheral content sections
- Interacting with the marketing team and building clubs which cater to a B2B audience – NGO’s, ground clubs and organizations which may benefit from the module.
- Working with the various channels of Indiatimes.com in order to populate clubs with channel specific content
- Creating Topical Clubs in order to facilitate traffic and stickiness of content.
- Also responsible