• Over 5 years of web development and programming experience
• Experience in Microsoft and Apple Operating Systems
• Supervise and developed applications in private and public sector
• Knowledge of database design, data modeling, and methodology
• Strong familiarity with object oriented programming
• Understanding of session based application development
• Experience in User, End, and Load Testing of applications
• Manage full life cycle of application development
• Experience with developing on Windows, Macintosh, and Unix environments
• Coldfusion 5 - MX, ASP, PHP, VB6, JAVA, PERL
• HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, XSL, XSLT, XHTML
• Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows NT 4.0
• Apple OS 7.6 to OS X
• ColdFusion Studio, Home Site, Dream Weaver Ultra Dev, Net Objects Script Builder
• Visual Interdev, FrontPage, Visual studio 6
• Photoshop 6, Flash 5, Fireworks 4, Image Ready, Top Style
• SQL Server 7 - 2000, MySQL
• MSXML 4.0, Xerces, Xalan
• VISIO, MS Project, Platinum Erwin, MS Office 2000, Visual Source Safe
Tek-Systems, Hanover, MD 2003 - Present
• Contracted as Web Developer at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of public health.
• Created Interactive Web Surveys to track student’s information.
• Used VB6 to create COM objects.
• Performed and directed end, and user testing on web applications.
• Developed applications that Queried SQL Server 2000 database.
• Created Thin-Client applications to interact with payroll system.
• Developed Applications in Citrix Web Portal.
Web Applications Developer
Rydex Funds, Rockville, MD 2000 - 2002
• Participated in the development of online mutual fund trading system that transfers millions of dollars daily.
• Used ColdFusion, CSS, XML, and SQL to create enterprise web and B2B applications.
• Created ERD Documents with Erwin for data modeling, database design and database creation on SQLServer 7.
• Developed content management system using ColdFusion and XML to control content for all sites.
• Created web Applications to interact with Access, XML, SQL Server 7 and 2000, and AS400.
• Performed Load, end, and user testing on applications and servers.
• Wrote stored procedures that created edited and deleted tables and data in SQL server 7 and 2000.
• Used ColdFusion and ASP to create session base application architecture.
• Used XML, XSL, and XSLT for document creation, data storage, and web page creation.
• Created Web applications that worked on multiple browser platforms.
• Used CSS for web page formatting.
• Developed in Windows NT, 2000 and Apple OS X environments
Abstract Productions, Odenton, MD 1998-Present
• Used ASP and PHP to create web pages.
• Created Databases using MySQL, Access, and SQL Server for data storage.
• Session base web applications development using PHP.
• Developed web sites that worked on multiple browser platforms.
• User HTML, CSS, ASP and Access to create an inventory tracking system.
• Created Resume tracking software using ASP, VBScript, and SQLServer 2000