Master in machine design and analysis,Tools known Hypermesh, Abaqus, Ansys Workbench, Catia, Creo, Solidworks, Autocad.
• [login to view URL] in Mechanical Engineering with 7 years 10 months of hands-on experience in Engineering/Product Design & Development, CAE/FEA, Project Management Programs.
• Over ~7000 hours of hands-on experience using FEA (Finite Element Analysis) Solvers. Used advanced FEA analysis and optimization techniques for product design and development.
• Behavioral Competencies like Writing clearly and Concisely, Listening to Others, Adapting Easily, Analyzing rigorously and Executing Consistently.
• Knowledge Competencies like Applying Problem Solving Techniques, Applying Theory & Utilizing Technology, Interpreting Data and Managing Knowledge.
• Experienced in Linear, Non-linear, Modal and Frequency response analysis using ABAQUS Standard and Explicit, ABAQUS CAE, ANSYS Workbench and ANSYS.
• Experienced in driving cost reduction projects, developing specifications, analyzing data, summarizing and reporting results, making presentations, and interfacing with customers and suppliers.
• Experienced working in Heavy engineering, Console and IP assemblies. Solved durability load cases for frames of Highway trucks, Engine lines, Pumps, Heat exchangers, Crop care, Turf & Utility, Lifting devices, Harvesters.
• Experienced in handling with full vehicle analysis models.
• Bolted Joint Analysis for finite and infinite life goals
• Experienced in strain gauge locations and the direction of measuring the strain to recommend strain
gauges to be located while testing
• Correlation of FE with test data.
• Thermo-Structural Analysis
• Topology shape and design optimization in component and assembly level models.
• Automation basic knowledge in scripting with *TCL and *Python.
• Good in writing the documents like Engineering Analysis Plan and Engineering Validating Process.
• Ability to document, maintain, share, and protect critical knowledge, to include creating new processes and tools as necessary.
• Independently work on product level for the complete EPDP process.
• Communication with stakeholders, Designers, Test data Analyst and Manufacturing department to drive design with recommendations and feasibility of manufacturing.