An innovative professional with 14+ years of invaluable hands-on experience in handling creative design projects, branding, graphic design, concept creation and visualization. Equipped with the ability to escalate brand awareness by utilizing skills gained in the creative industry.
What I do:
- Brand audit / Brand positioning
- Brand identity
- Logo design
- Branded imagery, typography and color palettes
- Stationary (business cards, letterheads, folders, etc.)
- Collateral materials design (pitch decks, brochures, banners, flyers, posters, etc.)
- Image manipulation
Haitham is great to work with- very understanding, and accommodating. Comes with a great set of ideas and at the same time, listens and works in line with client requirements, bringing you best of both worlds- creativity and effective execution.
• Established and managed a freelance graphic design business that aims to assist companies and individuals with brand development.
• Leveraged rebranding expertise in enhancing client’s corporate image to ensure profitability and business growth.
Jul 2007 - Jan 2013 (5 years, 6 months)
• Created designs, concepts and sample layouts.
• Prepared illustrations and rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients, and making necessary changes.
• Developed graphics and layouts for collateral materials and brand manuals.
GFX design instructor
Mind in Motions
Sep 2010 - Mar 2012 (1 year, 6 months)
• Developed program goals and course objectives
• Utilized innovative classroom techniques and methodologies that involve trainees in challenging learning opportunities.
• Completed summative evaluations highlighting students’ strengths and needs