I am an Expert Cloud DevOps Engineer. I am AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Certified Solutions Architect, Microsoft 365 Administrator and DevOps Engineer, having 16 years of extensive experience in Cloud Engineering, DevOps Engineering, Office 365 Administration, Windows & Linux System Administration, Infrastructure Engineering, Solutions Architecture and IT Project Management, etc.
❄ Career Summary:
- Enterprise Cloud Architect at Cloud Experts Ltd.
- Lead DevOps Engineer at nClouds Inc.
- Senior Cloud Engineer at Rackspace Inc.
❄ Cloud Certifications:
✔️ AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
✔️ AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
✔️ AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
✔️ AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
✔️ Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect – Expert
✔️ Microsoft Certified DevOps Engineer Expert
✔️ Microsoft Certified Azure System Administrator – Associate
✔️ Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administrator – Expert
✔️ Google Cloud Certified Cloud Engineer – Associate
✔️ Google Cloud Certified Cloud Architect – Professional
❄ Other Certifications:
✔️ MCSE: Azure Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
✔️ MCSE: Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert
✔️ MCSA: Windows Server 2016
✔️ VMware Certified Professional 6 (VCP)
✔️ Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
✔️ Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
✔️ Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
✔️ Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
✔️ Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
✔️ Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
✔️ Project Management Professional (PMP)
✔️ ITIL® F - IT Service Management
✔️ PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments)
✔️ Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
❄ Technology Skills:
✔️ Cloud Service
Amazon Web Service (AWS) | Microsoft Azure | Google Cloud Platform | DigitalOcean | Rackspace | Salesforce
✔️ System Administration
Windows Server | Linux Server
✔️ Programming Language
Python | Node.js | C#
✔️ Scripting Language
Bash | PowerShell
Azure DevOps, Jenkins, GitHub Actions, GitLab, CircleCI, JIRA DevOps
Docker, Kubernetes, AWS EKS, Azure AKS, Google KE, OpenShift
✔️ Infrastructure Provisioning
Terraform, CloudFormation, ARM Template
✔️ Configuration Management
Ansible, Azure Automation DSC
✔️ Server Virtualization
VMware ESXi | Hyper-V | Proxmox VE | Linux KVM
Microsoft Office 365 | MS Teams | MS Exchange | Zoom | Asana
✔️ Project Management
Asana | Atlassian Trello | JIRA | Slack | Microsoft Project
• Design and architect Multi-Cloud (AWS, Azure and GCP) architecture.
• Setup and administration of Kubernetes Cluster in EKS, AKS, GKE.
• Develop IaC using Terraform, CloudFormation and ARM.
• Automate configuration management using Ansible and Azure DSC.
• Write scripts and automation using Python and PowerShell scripts.
• Automated monitoring with Splunk, Datadog, New Relic and ELK Stack.
• Design and implement CI/CD pipelines with Azure DevOps, Jenkins, GitLab, GitHub Actions.
Lead DevOps Engineer
Jun 2018 - Jun 2019 (1 year)
• Design and implement end-to-end CI/CD pipelines.
• Work with cloud production environment in AWS, GCP or Azure.
• Develop and implement complex automation tasks and cloud architecture.
• Automated Configuration Management using Ansible, PowerShell DSC.
• Infrastructure provisioning using Terraform, CloudFormation, ARM Templates.
• Written scripts to containerize using Ansible with Docker and orchestrate it using Kubernetes.
Senior Cloud Engineer
Jan 2015 - Dec 2017 (2 years, 11 months)
• Design and architect Azure/AWS/GCP IaaS and PaaS cloud solutions and services.
• Designs and defines AWS/Azure/GCP architecture for the cloud computing systems.
• Architect new solutions and implementing new Cloud Services into existing environments.
• Migrate to AWS/Azure/GCP cloud-based infrastructure solutions.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Engineering
Ahsanullah Biggyan O Projucti Bishwabiddalaya, Bangladesh 1996 - 2000