1. Co-founder of ArtVille, an architecture and interior design studio. Proficient in designing floor plans, and 3D visualizations.
2. Data coordinator, having more than two years experience of proficiently operating MS Office tools, and handling massive data.
3. Graphic designer; currently a beginner, practicing Illustrator and Photoshop.
4. AutoCAD professional; certified, and trained AutoCAD operator.
5. Translator of Urdu>English>Urdu, Spanish>English>Spanish, fluent in Sindhi.
I am a keen observer, a quick learner, and try my best to deliver always on time.
Simple but clean design with alterations I asked for... follow the brief more clearly than others, but actually made it unique in a manner that brought to life a new logo, not just a template patchwork of my original ideas like most designers.
An architecture and interior design company that generates plans, interior and exterior designs of commercial and residential projects, and construction of multi story buildings. Moreover, a graphic design studio proficient in producing unique and eye catching commercial logos, pamphlets, brochures, flyers, visiting cards, restaurant menus, company profile etc.
Distribution, collection, sorting, formatting and submitting the data to the client in a prescribed format by the client. Responsible for timely submission of more than 1.3 million entries within twelve months.
University of Sindh, Pakistan 2007 - 2011
Learned to create logos, pamphlets, banners, flyers, menu cards, visiting cards, etc. Regenerating and tracing images is also of the skills that I acquired from GFX Mentor.