CERTIFIED ZOHO CRM CONSULTANT | ZOHO ONE DEVELOPER
I am a Zoho Sr. Specialist with 22 years of experience in IT consulting. I work on variety of Zoho projects week in week out! I have setup more than 500 accounts.
Migration from Salesforce to Zoho CRM
Initial Zoho CRM Setup
Business Analysis and Data Modeling into Zoho
Sales Funnel Flow Design
Workflow Automation, Approval Processes
Deluge Script and Custom Function
Advanced Zoho Analytics
Advanced Zoho Survey
Zoho Sales IQ and Live Chat
Zoho Projects and Recruit
Zoho Campaign, Quote, Invoice, Sales Order, and Purchase Order
Zoho Mail POP3, IMAP Integration
Please don't hesitate to message me directly through freelancer messaging service to discuss your project in more details.
Employment Status : Full-Time
• Office of the Postmaster General, Metropolitan circle, Karachi.
• General Manager, Postal Life Insurance, Lahore.
• Chief Controller of Stamps, Karachi.
• Office of the Postmaster General, Central Punjab Circle, Lahore(Current)
Pakistan Post is providing postal services in every nook and corner of the country through a network of around 13,000 post offices. Pakistan Post is providing delivery services to about 20 million households and businesses as community service without any cost considerations. In addition to its traditional role, the Pakistan Post also performs agency functions on behalf of Federal and Provincial governments, which inter‐alias include Savings Bank, Postal Life Insurance,
Collection of Taxes, Collection of Electricity, Water, Sui Gas and Telephone bills.
Pakistan Post is also providing a universal postal service network in harmony with the Universal Postal Union (UPU) strategy to ensure secure and timely delivery of mail, money and material at affordable cost through utilization of people, process and technology and innovative product offerings.
Major Purpose of Position:
As Section Officer (IT), I work with core management to identify operational issues in respect to automation and provide solutions for streamlining all processes. Also responsible for Collecting, collating and carrying out complex data analysis in support of management & customer requests. Also involved in reporting statistical findings to work colleagues and senior managers.
This position directly reports to Dy. Postmaster General (Operations) with following responsibilities:
• Provides in-depth consulting to IT management and staffs at the highest technical level in identification and resolution of the overall Database Management System problems.
• Migration of historical data form legacy systems to Microsoft SQL Server 7/2005/2008
• Build and maintain strong ongoing relationships with business and technology executives and earn the trust and respect through the delivery of business outcome based architecture and planning services;
• Install, configure, manage and support a network infrastructure at enterprise level;
• Provide expert guidance and oversight to ongoing technology efforts to incorporate the documented enterprise solution architecture into organizational culture;
• Develop, maintain or implement procedures for data entry, data cleaning, documentation and other administrative tasks.
• Document, implement, maintain or recommend operating methods to improve processing, distribution, data flow, collection, database editing procedures;
• Define functional requirements with the end user-customer and identifying modules, special processing routines and interface requirements;
• Participate in roadmap discussions and high level requirements analysis;
• To evaluate, test, advice, train and provide support for I.T. related projects;
• Procurement of IT hardware, software and maintenance products & services.
• Maintenance of documentation of changes regarding users, functions & systems;
• Assists core management with queries, statistical analyses, reports and technical difficulties related to data retrieval;
• Analyze, reproduce and document the technical support cases;
• Focal person in outsourcing of Post projects; Technical member in bidding process for hiring the services of vendor in respect of maintenance of Military Pension Payment System and Counter Automation System
COMPUTER OPERATOR (BPS-16)
Mar 2003 - Feb 2010 (6 years, 11 months)
i) Directorate General, Pakistan Post, Islamabad.
ii) Lahore Postal Region, Lahore
iii) Postal Region, Sialkot
iv) General Manager Postal Life Insurance, Lahore
On the recommendations of Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) Islamabad I have been selected for Pakistan Post and joined the same on 12-03-2003.
Major Purpose of Position:
As Computer Operator, I have conduct studies, gathers and analyzes data from various databases and sources, develops reports, summaries, recommendations, and visual representations, performs statistical analysis, maintains databases and provides consultation and technical assistance to core management; advises and assists clients in determining the appropriate analytical methodology to meet their needs and objectives, uses various statistical packages, summarizes and interprets statistical results and designs and implements process improvements.
This position directly reports to Dy. Postmaster General (Operations)with following responsibilities:
• Identify the appropriate network architecture (design, quality, extensibility, maintainability, etc.) based on the requirements and design elements;
• Record software architecture in a software architecture document using use cases and the Unified Modeling Language (UML);
• Provide technical leadership in database design, testing, debugging, and documentation of required assignments;
• Install, configure and monitor SQL Server 2005/2008 and MySQL
• Manage database security transactions, backups and locks;
• Manipulating, cleansing & processing data using Excel, Access and SQL.
• Responsible for loading, extracting and validation of organization and client data;
• Liaising with end-users and 3rd party suppliers;
• Analyzing raw data, drawing conclusions & developing recommendations Writing T-SQL scripts to manipulate data for data loads and extracts;
• Data entry, data auditing, creating data reports & monitoring all data for accuracy;
• Advising on the suitability of methodologies and suggesting improvements;
• Carrying out specified data processing and statistical techniques;
• Supplying qualitative and quantitative data to colleagues & clients;
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
1. Extensive experience with SQL/Server T-SQL, DTS/SSIS & Excel 2003/2007.
2. Well versed with Express Mail Track & Trace Systems (EMTTS) and International Postal System (IPS)
3. Advance abilities in SQL Server Reporting Services, Microsoft Excel 2010, Business Objects (Crystal Reports) and Microsoft Access 2007
4. More than Eight years of professional experience in Help Desk and Second Level Technical Support.
5. Extensive knowledge of the methodology and techniques of data processing.
6. Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008 Microsoft 2000, 2003.
7. Excellent knowledge of troubleshooting computer hardware, software and LAN/WAN
8. Comprehensive knowledge of operating Windows 2003 / 2008 Directory Services.