Dan is a passionate game developer, a gamer, and an app developer with over five years of experience. With a computer engineering degree, he is a professional in the industry.
He has been developing Hybrid mobile apps with Unity for over five years and have developed dozens of AR and other apps before. I have also developed native iOS apps with Swift for over a year and have created a few small demos to showcase my work.
He has been involved throughout the development cycle from the idea to the publishing stage, but the programming part is his favourite.
Proactivity and adaptive behavior are his strengths. He believes in a strong work ethic, strictly follow reasonable deadlines, and working hard to fulfil all commitments as customer satisfaction is his primary goal.
Expert in Languages: C# (Unity), Swift, C++, Java.
Technologies / APIs worked with:
• Augmented Reality(AR) - AR Foundation, Vuforia, ARKit, ARCore
• Virtual Reality(VR) - Daydream, Microsoft HoloLens, Magic Leap, Oculus Go | Quest, Gear VR
• Video / Audio chat, Live Streaming - [login to view URL]
• Machine Learning - ML-Agents
• Multiplayer games - Amazon GameLift, Photon, Playfab
• Game Backends - Playfab, Firebase, Amazon AWS, Custom back-end
• Push notifications, Ad monetization, Social features
• Graphics Design and Prototyping - Photoshop
Don't hesitate to reach him anytime.
Dan is excellent to work with! This was my second time working with him (Yes an actual repear hire.. He's that good)
Professional, a hard worker, skilled, and direct and cleat in his communications.
Dan was a wonderful freelancer to work with. he was always in contact, flexible, reliable, and helpful. He met the agreed upon deadlines and made me feel comfortable giving him a time critical task. I slept easy k kwing it was in good hands. Highly recommend him and would work with him again!