Over the last 6 years, We have developed wide range of open source software’s and customization for start up companies and small businesses. We provide the complete (predefined and custom defined) open source solution for each and every type of business with customization according to their work/business. Let me describe skills.
Open Source ERPs Solution -
1.Our expertise are in the field of Open source ERPs such as OpenERP/Odoo, OpenBRAVO, Open EduCat ERP, FrontAccounting, ERPNext, Tryton, WebERP and Other Well Known product in market with having 2-3 of work experience in the reputed organization . Work in such organization helped to understand the Business Process of various industries like Manufacturing ,Retail etc.
2. Implemented more than 100s of Open Source ERPs at client server along with the INTEGRATION, CUSTOMIZATION, MIGRATION, DEVELOPMENT and PROFESSIONAL TRAINING.
3. Team having 5+ yr, 4.8+yr, 3.5yr experience in ERPs (OpenERP/Odoo, ERPNext, WebERP) .
Open Source Business Intelligence Solution :-
1. Integration of Pentaho BI tools with Odoo/OpenERP
2. Integration of Google Docs with Odoo/ERP
Open Source Application Solution :-
2.Familiar with all kind of algorithms in Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning fields.
[login to view URL] in Stock Mining and data mining and familiar with the following Concepts/algorithms Noise/Outier Removal,Signal processing, Data stream processing, Classification, Clustering Prediction.
4. Good Knowledge of Heroku Platform
Linux/Unix Support :-
We have senior admin have 10+ or 5+ year of experience in LINUX administration.
Utilities on which we worked :- LAMP, HTTP/HTTPS, DNS,FTP, NFS, SMB, SMTP, SSH, NTP,iSCSI, , natd, ipfw, pf, iproute2, RIP, OSPF, BGP, Asterisk, FreePBX, SIP, H323, ffmpeg, Vlc Quagga, Adobe Media Player, Red5, FFMPEG, SSL, ACL. Database management like MySQL, MySQLCluster, PostgreSQL, Oracle 10g databases, Oracle Application Server. Web Server like Apache, Nignix, Tomcat, Squid, Proxy, VPN, DNS, Zimbra, Cluster, Monitoring tools and Alerting system such as Nagios, Cacti, MRTG, Zimbra, xdmcp, vnc, rdp. Virtual Environment like vmware, OpenVZ, KVM, XEN, QEMU.
1. Open Source tools Installation, Development, Customization and Support
2. Website Migration (Plesk to Plesk)
3. Tools/Packages/Software development in Java, Ruby on rails, Perl, python
4. Asterisk &amp; Freepbx, A2Billing, Calling Card Solution and ivr solution.
5. Linux Server Security, Vulnerability Scanning and Penetration Testing.
6. Administrate VPS and dedicated Server.
7. Administrate LAMP (Linux, Apache, Mysql, PHP) Server.
8. Apache: Audit, performance and load balancing.
9. Automated MySQL database backup.
10. PHP MyAdmin MySQL database manager.
11. Setting up MySQL replication (Master-Slave,Master-Master,...).
12. Install and configure Mysql Cluster for Ubuntu,Redhat,Centos.
13. Mail Services like Postfix,dovecot, Sendmail etc. Also worked on Panels like Plesk, webmin, Cpanel Directadmin etc.
14. Install and configure virtualmin (Migrate website,migrate databases,...).
15. Install and configure wordpress,drupal,theme,... (windows,linux,...).
16. Application Development in php, cms, Joomla, wordpress.
17. Web Performance, Security &amp; penetration Testing.
Cloud Support :-
Have Good Knowledge of AWS, Rackspace, CloudStack
if you will hire us for your work we will provide you the service according your budget with 24/7 customer support.
Thanks and Regards -
Genpex IT solutions
We are providing solutions based on Open Source ERPs, Open Source Business Intelligence, Open Source Application, Linux/Unix Support, Cloud Support. I'm specially appointed for web development projects.We also have complete set of team who is working under me from last 2 years and providing the best services to our clients.
University of Rajasthan, India 2007 - 2011
IBM DB2 9 Fundamentals
IBM DB2 is a family of database server products developed by IBM. These products all support the relational model, but in recent years some products have been extended to support object-relational features and non-relational structures, in particular XML.
DB2 can be administered from either the command-line or a GUI. The command-line interface requires more knowledge of the product but can be more easily scripted and automated. The GUI is a multi-platform Java client that contains a variety of wizards suitable for novice users. DB2 supports both SQL and XQuery. DB2 has native implementation of XML data storage, where XML data is stored as XML (not as relational data or CLOB data) for faster access using XQuery.
DB2 has APIs for REXX, PL/I, COBOL, RPG, FORTRAN, C++, C, Delphi, .NET CLI, Java, Python, Perl, PHP, Ruby, and many other programming languages. DB2 also supports integration into the Eclipse and Visual Studio integrated development environments.
Contact Planet-Odoo about your job
Log in to discuss any details over chat.
US English 1 100% Basic Numeracy 1 94% Freelancer Orientation 1 75%