SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Offering 20-plus years of experience in business processes and workflows and worked with a wide range of professionals representing all age groups, nationalities and cultures. A trusted assistant and representative who is punctual, dependable, and organized.
• Ability to multitask and work unsupervised to solve customer problems and complaints using practical judgment and all available office resources.
• Strong skills in business operations, knowledge attained working in such areas as assembly, customer service, computer operations, data entry, distribution, data and loan processing, production.
• Excellent customer service skills acquired in an inbound call center.
Strong computer skills in MS Office Live, MS Office, Quicken, Visual Basic, Laser Pro Mortgage, and Lotus Notes, and Web design. MS Access97, Active X, E-commerce, TCP/IP addressing and routing, Understanding and applying internet concepts, HTML, Laser Pro Mortgage, Web design, Web mastering
• Received CELA award at Bank of America for customer excellence.
Lab Technician/Warehouse, Solutions Staffing, Columbus OH 2009-2009
• Assisted line operators with the processing of food products.
• Weighed, mixed and cooked food products using a variety of chemicals.
Operations Support Specialist, HBComputing Software & Services, Columbus, OH 2008-2009
• All essential duties to operate dry cleaning and restaurant business.
Production, Remedy Staffing, Columbus, OH 2006-2008
• Assisted associates with the making of food displays.
• Teamed with associates in running production line for distribution of vinyl siding.
• Prepared health supplies for delivery to retailers.
• Disassembled hardware and software from computers to sort and recycle. Sorted computer parts to obtain maximum monetary value.
Data Entry /Assembler Solutions Staffing, Columbus, OH 2005-2006
• Entered applications into computer database.
• Manufactured parts for water coolers, fountains, water dispensing machines using bending machines, torches and metal cutting machines.
Technical Support Representative, Call Tech, Columbus, OH 2004-2005
• Provided customers in call center environment with DSL internet service. Using computer and internet skills to problem solve, troubleshoot, and escalate trouble tickets, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
Customer Service, Adecco, Columbus, OH 2003-2004
• Loan Support Representative- Opened incoming mail, verified tracking numbers, document account numbers, counted and distributed checks to appropriate department.
• Credit /Activations Analyst-Assisted customers in wireless cell phone call center environment with activations, billing, technical support and troubleshooting to enhance the quality of service for customers.
• Customer Service Representative- Insured customer satisfaction by taking orders, questions and concerns, troubleshooting inquiries in call center environment.
Customer Service/Warehouse Bex Couriers, Richmond, VA 2001-2002
• Answered inbound calls from customer to pick up or deliver parcel package and key order information into computer for dispatcher to place orders to delivery drivers.
• Removed parcel pallets from tractor trailer truck and entered destination information into spreadsheets, also directed appropriate pallets to straight trucks to be delivered to various post offices.
Loan Support Representative, Bank of America, Richmond, VA
• Maintained the flow of mortgage loans using data entry, acquisition of mortgage loan documents using fax machines and internet. Verified loan addresses, communicated with bankers, venders, and previous loan holders. Escalated loan package to the next appropriate stage of process.
Computer Operator, Information Control Corp, Columbus, OH
• Monitored transaction count on a share data warehouse using MOCAS and CICS in production control environment. Scheduled and checked batch jobs for ABEND codes using JCL on TSO. Trained and provided support for other operators. Contacted programmers to identify internal software errors or issues in monitoring process. Updated documents, manuals and modified databases using Microsoft Office.
System Operator, Tracy-Wells Co, Columbus, OH
• Duties included data entry and verification, training of data entry operators. Other duties included database queries, scheduling batch jobs, system backups, shutdowns, startups and troubleshooting. End user help desk support, Tape librarian, HP support calls, daily and preventative maintenance, telephone system backups and file maintenance procedures.
• Responsible for billing, invoicing, statements, printing of master files, GL, AP, and Custom Financial Statements. Printed and distributed account payable checks, inventory checks, financial reports, performed database file conversions and modification. Monitored multiple locations activities, network console and workstations, Performed End of month and End of year procedures. Operated decollating and bursting machines, fold and envelope mail.
Bay Shore High School
Coursework in: Math, Science, Bookkeeping, Accounting
Coursework in: Electronic Engineering