A Consultant with over four years of experience in business intelligence, statistical programming, and report writing.
An innovative and skilled analyst on the following:
✔️ Data visualization with Tableau, Power BI, and Qlik sense.
✔️ Hypothesis testing, and Machine Learning.
✔️ R markdown reporting, and R shiny app development.
✔️ Database Design (ERD, Normalization, database schema, and Oracle/MySQL/MongoDB/MSSQL/Postgre programming)
✔️ Tutoring in Statistics, and Econometrics.
Be assured of quality well commented R code that works, neat and insightful BI dashboards, and well-structured analytics reports to answer your research objectives.
1. Extracted and interpreted data patterns to translate findings into actionable outcomes.
2. Provided technical support for troubleshooting analytics and reporting issues.
3. Used statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports.
4. Developed and implemented data governance policies and procedures.
5. Deployed predictive analytics models to forecast future trends.
6. Designed and developed data pipelines to acquire, clean and process data.
Nov 2019 - Present
1. Developed intricate algorithms based on deep-dive statistical analysis and predictive data modeling.
2. Coached and mentored junior data scientists on Python and data mining techniques.
3. Modeled predictions with feature selection algorithms.
4. Analyzed large datasets to identify trends and patterns in customer behaviors.
5. Devised and deployed predictive models using machine learning algorithms to drive business decisions.
Lead Data Analyst
Virtual Support Services
Jan 2021 - Dec 2021 (11 months, 1 day)
1. Created and automated data visualizations to present insights and tell compelling stories.
2. Used business objects, business intelligence and other reporting tools to extract data from data solutions and data warehouses.
3. Interpreted business questions and collaborated with engineering teams to identify data sources.
4. Implemented business intelligence solutions to increase operational efficiency.
5. Created dashboards to monitor and track key performance indicators.
Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology, Kenya 2014 - 2018
Oracle Cloud Platform Data Integration Associate 2018
Completed a course in Data integration services where I acquired skills in Data migration, Relational database management, ETL development, Data quality & governance and Data modelling.
IBM Advance Data Science Professional
Deep understanding on massive parallel data processing, data exploration and visualization, and advanced machine
learning & deep learning. Great understanding of mathematical foundations behind all machine learning & deep learning
algorithms. I can apply knowledge in practical use cases, justify architectural decisions, understand the characteristics of
different algorithms, frameworks & technologies & how they impact model performance & scalability.
Bachelors Degree in Statistics
Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology
A professional Statistician with credentials in Quantitative/Qualitative methods, Research methodology, Statistical programming, Regression modelling, Sampling methods, Econometrics, Time series analysis, Biostatistics, and Survival Analysis.