Investment Banker and Financial Analyst who loves to travel, partake in outdoor activities, and find new adventures along the way.
Being a financial Analyst from one of the top 10 firms in India, I have gained practical knowledge of how big and listed companies operate.
- Expertise in Financial modeling, Corporate finance strategies, Business valuation, Capital Budgeting, Financial Statement Analysis
- Startup Funding and Valuation
-Advance Excel and Data Analytics
- Pitch Presentation, SWOT Analysis, Business Plan, Market Research, Competitive Analysis & Benchmarking.
- US and Australia Stock Market
- Internal Financial Control testing, Risk Mitigating strategies, Risk Control Matrix designing, and SOP Designing.
- Virtual CFO and handling monthly reporting, performance analysis, compliance management, budgeting & forecasting.
Over the years I have found out that nothing satisfies me more than meeting new people, developing a new relationship, solving problems, and contributing to the overall growth of the business.
communication is not great.
freelancer says he's a chartered accountant.
probably just passed the exam and attends calls on his phone with a wired headphones with noise of a local market in the background.
not professional and wouldn't suggest to anyone who wants the money wasted.