I'm a BS Computer Science student, though I haven't limited myself to academic and research, I've been in the this field for few years even before the university and through out this journey I've created numerus projects both for myself and clients. I've experienced what makes software great, and the balance of quality, budget and time. I create the projects which I can proudly recommend my friends and family. Feel free to discuss if you've any question or simply want any opinion.
If you're curious, my skills include
• MERN Stack — MongoDB, ExpressJS, ReactJS and NodeJS
• Firebase — Firestore, Storage and related products.
• Serverless — static sites with cloud/lambda functions and cloud databases.
• Smart Contract — Development using hardhat/foundry.
• Web3 Apps — Integration of web apps with smart contracts.
• Scrapping — Web scrapping and API data scraping
• Automation — Bots and automated scripts development.
• Scripts — Shell and python scripts for native tasks like cron jobs.
• Cloud — Cloud deployment on AWS and GCP.
OUTSTANDING developer. He knows his stuff, and despite a few difficulties along the way, he finished the project within budget, and most importantly, within the required timeframe. A true professional, would love to work with him again!