A dynamic IT Engineer with 8 years plus experience of Systems and Networks.
I have experience of End User Technical Support, Desktop Support, Network Design, Development, Operations, Maintenance, Routing & Switches, Firewalls and Load Balancer from the well-reputed organization.
Working knowledge of major networking components & hardware components.
Redesign and Re-engineering of existing networks for future growth.
Configuring Network in a simulation environment such as Packet Tracer, GNS3,
My expertise are given below
✅ Configuration of Cisco Firewalls, Routers & Switches
✅ Existing Network Connectivity Issues
✅ Expert in VPN (GRE, SSL, DMVPN, IPSec Site to Site).
✅ Routing Protocol (IPV4 and IPV6)
✅ Network Design, Troubleshooting in GNS3 & Cisco Packet Tracer
✅ Report Writing Guidance for Network
✅ Routing Protocols (Static and Dynamic)
✅ Technical Documentation & Report Writing
✅ Network Diagram using MS Visio
*** Just A Trial Will Convince You. ***
• Managing network infrastructure of 8 onshore (USA) and 1 offshore offices, around 50+ network devices including switches, routers and firewalls.
• Good experience to manage VPN networks
• Performing complex implementation and maintenance tasks on the LAN and WAN.
• Providing daily operational support and system administration for core network infrastructure.
• Provided network administration and support for 600+ global company users under Multi-platform Environment.
Jul 2013 - Dec 2013 (5 months, 1 day)
• Working knowledge of call center and helpdesk support.
• Hardware and software support over 1000+ users with team.
• Managing and troubleshooting of LAN and Wireless LAN connectivity.
Sep 2011 - Jul 2013 (1 year, 10 months)
• Provided technical support to staff over phone.
• Provided pre- & post- technical support. Investigated and responded to technical inquiries related to the products.
• Investigated application problems and provided solutions to customers.
• Wireless configuration of Radio Frequency (RF) Courier Scanners.
• GPRS Connectivity and Software installation for Courier’s Windows Based Scanners.
• Network designing and implementation for the new locations
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
Virtual University of Pakistan , Pakistan 2012 - 2016