A dynamic IT Engineer with 8 years plus experience of Systems and Networks.
I have experience of End User Technical Support, Desktop Support, Network Design, Development, Operations, Maintenance, Routing & Switches, Firewalls and Load Balancer from the well-reputed organization.
Working knowledge of major networking components & hardware components.
Redesign and Re-engineering of existing networks for future growth.
Configuring Network in a simulation environment such as Packet Tracer, GNS3,
My expertise are given below
✅ Configuration of Cisco Firewalls, Routers & Switches
✅ Existing Network Connectivity Issues
✅ Expert in VPN (GRE, SSL, DMVPN, IPSec Site to Site).
✅ Routing Protocol (IPV4 and IPV6)
✅ Network Design, Troubleshooting in GNS3 & Cisco Packet Tracer
✅ Report Writing Guidance for Network
✅ Routing Protocols (Static and Dynamic)
✅ Technical Documentation & Report Writing
✅ Network Diagram using MS Visio
*** Just A Trial Will Convince You. ***
helpful person try to deliver work in professional way
good feedback in networking filed
am willing to hire him for other task in future
and advice you all guys to hire him will not disappointed at all
The level of professionalism is extremely high from this freelancer. He is honest and realistic in what can be achieved and offers good guidance throughout your project. I felt genuinely listened to an he really thought about the project and the outcomes, his communication is excellent and he is always Avaliable to discuss the project. You will not regret hiring him, even with complex projects. I will definitely hiring him Again. Great job, kept up great work!
• Managing network infrastructure of 8 onshore (USA) and 1 offshore offices, around 50+ network devices including switches, routers and firewalls.
• Good experience to manage VPN networks
• Performing complex implementation and maintenance tasks on the LAN and WAN.
• Providing daily operational support and system administration for core network infrastructure.
• Provided network administration and support for 600+ global company users under Multi-platform Environment.
Jul 2013 - Dec 2013 (5 months, 1 day)
• Working knowledge of call center and helpdesk support.
• Hardware and software support over 1000+ users with team.
• Managing and troubleshooting of LAN and Wireless LAN connectivity.
Sep 2011 - Jul 2013 (1 year, 10 months)
• Provided technical support to staff over phone.
• Provided pre- & post- technical support. Investigated and responded to technical inquiries related to the products.
• Investigated application problems and provided solutions to customers.
• Wireless configuration of Radio Frequency (RF) Courier Scanners.
• GPRS Connectivity and Software installation for Courier’s Windows Based Scanners.
• Network designing and implementation for the new locations
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
Virtual University of Pakistan , Pakistan 2012 - 2016