I am a senior full-stack developer with ten years of programming experience. My backend experience is mostly in Microsoft technologies (C, C++, .NET, C#, MS SQL, Sharepoint). On the frontend, I used mostly jQuery, AngularJS, and Angular2-6. Besides development, I've managed small projects, written functional and technical specifications, and done customer interviews and support.
- .Net, including C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET (MVC, Web Forms and SPA), Web API 2, Razor, LINQ, Entity Framework, .Net Windows Forms, WPF
- Anything SQL Server and T-SQL, including writing stored procedures, triggers, functions, jobs, indexes, full-text search, query optimization, database design, setup, backup, import, export, administration, and maintenance.
- Other databases like Oracle, MySQL PostgreSQL, SQLite, MS Access
- CSS, HTML5, Responsive Design, SEO
- XML, XSLT
- Classic ASP, VBScript, VBA, VB6
- Source controls, git, git-flow, Github, BitBucket, TFS, SVN (Subversion), SourceGear Vault, Source Safe
I prefer long-term projects because then I can fully focus on the client's needs. If you want someone to not be just a developer, but to really get involved please let me know.
I am interested in new technologies and platforms and ready to invest my time in learning.
Thank You for your attention and feel free to contact me.
As the Software Engineer in Crossover my responsibilities are following:
1. Construct the architecture of the applications.
2. Plan the project development plan.
3. Execute those plans properly.
4. Create the unit testing for the modules and execute them.
5. Perform the testing on the application.
6. Maintain the systems developed by me.
BS Software Engineering
University of Management and Technology, Pakistan 2013 - 2017
Microsoft Certified Professional
I have done my MCP in .net development in Windows Application, Web Development.
In this certification, I have learned about blockchain and cryptocurrencies. I have taken hands-on expertise on BitCoin, Ethereum, Stablecoin.