Invite Freelancer to Project
You don't seem to have an active project at the moment. Why not post a project now? It's free!Post a project
iT Mentors Online Offline
- 74%Jobs Completed
- 100%On Budget
- 100%On Time
- 22%Repeat Hire Rate
International Islamic University
Social Media website development for Bulk Emailing & SMS
Civil Engineeing/Architecture and Interior Design Firm
Developement of Mobile Phone Developers market place portal.
Foreign Education and Immigration Consultants
Instagram API Software
“Very helpful. Looking forward to future collaboration.”nickslater 4 months ago
Project for itmentorspk
“Great upgrade! Completed all steps very effectively 1st time round - super quick too :)”vit1008 6 months ago
Simple Email Converter Script Needed [QUICK $]
“Very impressed! Love the design and super fast delivery :)”vit1008 7 months ago
Build a Website for company
“hired him to work for me full-time he is a genius and more helpful than whats required”computernerd89 11 months ago
“amazing i will be using again tomorrow for another site, i couldnt have prayed for a better person; worth every dime”computernerd89 12 months ago
Project 8338241 has been deleted
“was a good communication but the money he ask was too much for me.”clasimundo 1 year ago
Team Lead/Manager OperationsJun 2008
• Supervising Module development, testing, deployment and Integration like MIS, Accounts, HR, ICMS and CRMS formally known as ERP Solution. • Directing the Quality Assurance Department to articulate the minimum acceptance level for the module development • Directing the integration of IT operations, computer hardware, operating systems, communications, software applications and data processing without affecting the daily business transactional routines and procedures.
Assitant Manager Information TechnologyJul 2006 - May 2008 (1 year)
• Work as project coordinator with COO for effective project launch and well managed development. • Assist COO to implement effective operational and administrative procedures. • Supervise/guide junior staff members to be more productive. • Extract and articulate the needs of the clients business and produce functional requirements specifications. • Responsible for the provision of IT Infrastructure and business systems to ensure maximum availability and scope within the agreed annual budget.
Sernior Manager Information TechnologyFeb 2004 - Jun 2006 (2 years)
• Providing technical assistance in deployment and operational support to ensure that the IT infrastructure runs efficiently and with minimal downtime. • Providing helpdesk support, troubleshoot and resolve reported problems in a timely manner. • Execute ensure comprehensive quality of the documents provided by the IT Department. • Ensure that all standards, methods, guidelines, techniques, tools and control structures are adhered to and implemented effectively across the project.
Manager Information TechnologyFeb 2000 - Jan 2004 (3 years)
• I was responsible for analyzing the information needs of the organization as well as developing technological solutions to satisfy those needs. • Managing and supporting the IT network in an efficient and reliable manner. • Facilitate communication & coordination with other departments for internal & external correspondence. • Planning, implementing and controlling the IT budget cost effectively. • Designing and implementing backup procedures to ensure regular and consistent data backup.
System Analyst/Team LeaderSep 1997 - Jan 2000 (2 years)
• Extract and articulate the needs of the business and produce functional requirements specifications. • Directing the integration of IT operations, computer hardware, operating systems, communications, software applications and data processing without affecting the daily business transactional routines and procedures. • Supervising Module development, testing, deployment and Integration like MIS, Accounts, HR, ICMS and CRMS formally known as ERP Solution.
Manager Technical Support DepartmentJul 1996 - Aug 1997 (1 year)
• Developing close liaison with the client’s TIS group to maintain awareness of their activities and developments and provide feedback and guidance for strategic direction. • Manage the various IT projects simultaneously, running, managing, reporting and deploying the various IT projects including Website upgrade project, Network Deployment project, Other systems such as HR, Finance, SCM, ICS, CRM (ERP) Solutions etc. • Supervises the preparation of Proposals/Quotations for required services
Electrical Engineering (3 Years Diploma)1993 - 1996 (3 years)
Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC)1991 - 1993 (2 years)
Seconday School Certificate (SSC)1989 - 1991 (2 years)
Microsoft Certified Professional (1999)Microsoft Corporation USA
Microsoft Certification in Windows NT 4 Workstation
Brain Bench Certified Windows NT Administrator (2000)Brain Bench USA
Brain Bench Certification for Windows NT 4 Administration
- Payment Verified
- Phone Verified
- Email Verified