- University of Belgrade, Belgrade, Yugoslavia
Ph.D., Theoretical nuclear physics (May 1998)
Specialized in Theoretical Nuclear Physics and Computational mathematics.
Took courses in C++ programming, linear algebra, nonlinear differential
equations, quantum mechanics.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
· More then 10 years of experience in software design and development on Windows platforms.
· Ability and readiness to acquire new knowledge. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and positive work attitude.
* Firm knowledge of Ruby (5+ years).
* One of key contributors in RubyInstaller Open Soruce project.
* Author of rmre and dep_walker gems
· Firm knowledge of C++ (10+ years).
· Firm knowledge of MFC (7+ years).
· Firm knowledge of C# and Winforms (3 years).
· Hands-on experience of Java.
· Hands-on experience of Ruby and Lua scripting languages and RubyOnRails.
· Hands-on experience with technologies like COM and XML.
· Hands-on experience with Git, SVN, CVS, VSS, TRAC, Bugzilla and PVCS Tracker.
· Hands-on experience with TCP/IP.
· Considerable skills gained in development of client applications, financial software applications and data acquisition applications.
· Very familiar with exchanges, quote data acquisition and analysis.
· Fluent in English.
January 1992 - May 1999
Company: Institute for Nuclear Sciences Vinca
Industry: Research and Development
Position: Scientific Research Associate
Worked in the team at "TESLA" Accelerator Installation. Main responsibilities included research of nuclear reactions on low and intermediate energies, their mathematical modeling as well as development of applications for theoretical simulation of nuclear reactions. I was partially involved in the development of software for accelerator surveillance and experimental data acquisition.
May 1999 - December 2004
Company: Teletrader Software AG ([login to view URL])
Industry: Software - Specialized in financial applications
Position: Project manager
Project manager of a team for developing three-tier client application - "Professional" ([login to view URL]). It is complete information and analysis platform with advanced charting, news, quote data, numerous possibilities for low and high-end technical analysis and broker integration for on-line order sending. Due to its three-tier architecture "Professional" is very flexible and was adapted to numerous quote data providers
- FutureSource - [login to view URL]
- BIS - [login to view URL]
- Reuters - [login to view URL]
- Active Financial - [login to view URL]
- HyperFeed - [login to view URL]
- Bloomberg - [login to view URL]
My responsibilities, besides leading development and QA team, included architecture, design and implementation of numerous features on UI and data feed level. Among them are:
* Asynchronous data downloading,
* Multi-threaded plug-in modules for on-line order sending to various brokerage companies,
* Embedding and deploying Lua scripting language used for creating various scriptable alerts as well as data transformation,
* SMTP module for automatic and manual e-mail sending,
* Portable (Windows and Linux) Lua module for reading, writing and processing of data in MetaStock format,
* Making and managing of application's virtual screens,
* Crash report utility,
* Module for options parameters calculation (Black-Scholes model),
* Dynamic document linking,
* MFC extensions - resizable dialogs,
* Programming some simple indicators.
Moreover I worked on Lua script based build automation, administering CVS repository and Bugzilla bug tracker system on Linux platform, basic analysis of market data, etc.
March 2005 - 2008
Company: Daxon CD d.o.o
Industry: Software - Specialized in window making applications
My main responsibilities in Daxon CD are leading maintenance old version of inventory management application written in C++ and development of new (C#) version based on .NET Framework 2.0. New inventory management package consists of client and server application.
Client application communicates with server through two TCP/IP connections. Primary connection is used for all read/write requests/responses and secondary for receiving notifications about changes made by other users. This way the application is capable to maintain its data cache synchronized with the state of data in the database.
Primary back-end database on server side is chosen to be MS SQL server 2005. Server keeps all write request in one queue and processes them one by one, in order to keep data in consistent state. When processing of write request is finished, server broadcasts message to all connected clients, providing them complete information needed to synchronize their data cache with newest changes in the database. Read requests are processed immediately and their results are sent only to the client that requested data.
Besides inventory management, this application has modules for material administration, one-dimensional and two-dimensional cutting optimizations (one- and two-dimensional bin packing problems), material ordering, suppliers and customers administration, etc.
Jun 2008 - present
Company: Prozone d.o.o
Industry: Software - Specialized in document management
Position: Project Manager
Besides architecture and design of new information systems I work on maintaining and developing C++ ActiveX controls which are part of existing Web applications as well as taking part in business analysis for new customers. Apart from the customers related work I am developing various Ruby scripts and Remine plugins for internal use.
- Porting MS Access application to .NET and MySQL database for CIN company, Belgrade.
- Creating several data feed modules (IQ, IB, Yahoo, etc.) for SoftCapital’s ([login to view URL]) application Radar, as well as creating custom trading indicators for same application.
- Work on data feed modules (C++ - Windows platform) for TenFore Co. ([login to view URL]).
- Active in Open Source project (RubyInstaller, rmre, dep_walker)