I'm a computer science graduate with a passion for mobile development have industry experience in Android app development.
Over the years, I've worked on a wide range of android projects with companies and multiple clients developing high-end applications from starting phase to deployment. My goal is to develop maintainable, easy-to-scale, and pixel-perfect applications. I have also extensive experience working in teams with design architecture, project management tools (Jira, Trello, slack), version control (git), software development methodologies (scrum, agile), and direct communication with clients. I prefer long term contracts and projects that have rich functionality.
• Architecture Patterns ( MVP, MVVM )
• Programming languages ( Java, Kotlin )
• API integration ( REST, SOAP )
• Networking Libraries ( Retrofit, Volley )
• Location and Maps ( Google Maps )
• Socket IO
• Social network integrations ( Facebook, Google)
• JetPack Android Architecture (Navigation, ViewBinding, ViewModel, LiveData)
• Firebase ( Crashlytics, database, authentication, push notification )
• Material Design and Screen Design for different resolutions
• Payment Gateway ( Braintree, PayPal, paystack, flutterwave, stripe )
• Data Storage ( OrmLite, Room, SQLite, Shared Preferences )
• Deployment on Playstore
Hassan was able to understand my needs and delivered exactly what I asked for in a timely manner. He assisted debugging and overcame issues we ran into while eventually reaching the end goal. I would definitely use him again!