- Award-winning web architect w/ over 25+ years of experience
- Author of ASP.NET 8 Best Practices from Packt Publishing
- Competed in international programming competitions
- Contributed to various publications as an author and technical editor
- Build Internet and Intranet websites for small, medium, and Fortune 500 companies since 1996
- Created, developed, and maintains a CMS and blog called [login to view URL] and has been writing blog posts since 2006
Working with various clients to provide an immense value for their consulting dollars.
Senior Web Application Developer
Century Surety Company/AmeriTrust Insurance
Apr 2015 - May 2019 (4 years, 1 month)
Maintained and supported COL (Century Online) which is one of the systems fueling Century Surety's insurance needs; Mentored developers on best practices and refactoring.
* Created Web APIs with a business rules engine to receive quotes and indication services providing better data integrity when submitted; implemented Azure DevOps Pipelines.
* Integrated a new product called Coastal Wind in COL to generate additional revenue resulting in an increase of property claims by 32% in 2018.
Senior Systems Web Architect
Henry Schein Animal Health
Sep 2011 - Apr 2015 (3 years, 7 months)
Re-architected and streamlined the B2B eCommerce website to generate an increase of electronic orders from 18% to 37% in a two year period; Mentor developers with design patterns, unit testing, and best practices; Assisted developers in implementing a DevOps environment.