Dear Sir / Madam
As an ICT Specialist, I always strive to be on top of the fast technology changes by investigating and researching new technologies and solutions across a variety of systems, networks and infrastructures.
My future aspiration is to further my knowledge within the IT industry and becoming one of the best in the field namely BI/DW and Data Analytics/Science solutions.
As a Senior Information Specialist, I adept in researching scientific and technical information requests.
Resourceful, energetic, competent and results orientated multitasked with good IT all-rounder skills such as Client/Server Development, Network Technology, BI and Data Warehousing, Data Analytics, Training and Project Management.
Strong data collection, analysis and reporting skills. Capable of interpreting and relaying highly technical information to various audiences while maintaining integrity of data and findings.
I lead through mutual respect, honest communication and trust. I keep my eye on the bottom line. I maintain a strong work ethic and governance. I have a healthy competitive attitude and thrive under pressure.
• Senior Database Specialist (September 2018 to Present)
• Specialist: Information and Data (January 2009 to August 2018)
• Principle BI Consultant (February 2001 to January 2009)
• Senior Client Server Development Consultant (November 1997 to January 2001)
• Senior System Development Consultant (April 1997 to November 1997)
• Senior System Engineer – Configuration Management (August 1996 to March 1997)
• Facilities Manager (September 1993 to August 1996)
• System Analyst (June 1989 to September 1993)
• IT Manager (July 1981 to May 1989)
I feel certain that the skills I have gained throughout my career will be of value to you and your organization.
Thank you for taking the time to read through my application in regards to the position advertised by your company.