1. Personal Particulars:
Date of Birth 21st October 1990
Languages Known English, Hindi, Marathi, Malayalam
2. Professional Qualification:
Examination Name of Institution / University Year Class
BAJM Indira College, Sikkim Manipal University 3rd Year appeared
2nd Year Grade B
1st Year Grade A
H.S.C Dr. DY Patil College,Maharashtra Board. 2008 First class
S.S.C St. Judson High School,Maharashtra Board. 2005 First Class
Worked with an NGO, ‘MUST’ from September 2009 to May 2010 as a Research Assistant.
• Edit and prepare the quarterly magazine of the organization
• Do the research work of a book, to be written by the Gen Sec
of the organization
• Conduct book reviews. Some of the books reviewed:
‘Marriage as God Intended’ – Selwyn Hughes
‘A Friend in Need’ – Selwyn Hughes
‘Lay Counseling’ - SIANG-YANG TAN etc.
I have interned with SAKAL TIMES (English edition daily) for a period of one month, during which four articles got published.
4. Extra Curricular Activities:
1. Fiction writing, critically acclaimed stories under my belt namely:
‘Evolution of a fanatic’ and
3. Playing Guitar
4. Interested in “Evolution – origin of species” I have done research and tried to prove it wrong.
5. Articles Published:
‘Sportsmanship’ in the national youth pad edition. (Private circulation edition).
One of the key innovators in the launch of a Cricket magazine for our college: ‘CRICKETAINMENT”.
‘Music, no mean business’ in the English daily SAKAL TIMES.
‘It’s all about Nirvana’ in the English daily SAKAL TIMES.
‘Metal and the cacophony’ in the English daily SAKAL TIMES.
‘Wanted…. A federation to monitor politicians’ in the English daily SAKAL TIMES.