Invite Freelancer to Project
You don't seem to have an active project at the moment. Why not post a project now? It's free!Post a project
- N/AJobs Completed
- N/AOn Budget
- N/AOn Time
- N/ARepeat Hire Rate
Online Store Management
Data Mining/ Web Research/ Lead Generation
Classified Ads Posting
Member Relations AssistantJul 2010 - Dec 2010 (5 months)
- Accept calls from members/guests and answer their queries. - Receives endorsement and perform necessary actions. - Updates calendar of events with additional information and incoming VIP's. - Responsible in updating member's information in system and on file. - Prepares different membership cards for appropriate usage.
FreelanceMay 2010 - Apr 2013 (2 years)
- Data Entry (Excel, MS Access, Google Spreadsheet, Online Forms, eCommerce, Client's Website) - Web Research - Email Marketing and Email Response - Managing and Updating Online Stores/ Websites - Project / Product Management (CRM, CMS) - Bookkeeping and Reconciliation - Music and Literary Submissions to Publishing Sites - Recruiting/ Hiring Contractors - Customer Service Support (Email and Tickets) - Lead Generation - Team Management - Posting Classified Ad and Reviews - Social Media Account M
Lady ButlerOct 2008 - Jul 2010 (1 year)
- Accepted and listed calls and/or requests from in-house members/guests. - Performed express room check-in by incoming members/guests. - Received and checked completeness of endorsed room service delivery. - Coordinated with the Grounds Department to ensure early delivery of flower arrangements for incoming VIP's. - Conducted posting of consumed mini bar items before member's/guest's departure. - Assisted on room preparations. - Responsible in updating room status in system and on file. - Perform
Communications OfficerJan 2008 - Sep 2008 (8 months)
- Accepted and listed incoming calls and transfers to the departments concerned. - Customer service assistance for outgoing calls. - Updated everyday temperature and weather forecasts thru PAG-ASA. - Sorted call charges posted on the computer from the different departments. - Conducted radio operations to on-call taxi cabs.
Executive SecretaryJul 2007 - Nov 2007 (4 months)
- Sorted and maintained effective filing system of business quotations received and signed by different schools. - Responsible in typing and printing of business quotations issued to different schools. - Prepared reports on daily expenses used by the management. - Marketing fire fighting equipments to different prospective clients.
Part Time Office Staff/ Legal SecretaryMay 2007 - Jun 2007 (1 month)
- Handled and assumed responsibility in updating scheduled appointments. - Sorted and maintained effective filing system of envelopes containing different cases. - Prepared and encoded documents for notarization and finalizes with notarization seal.
Bachelor of Arts in English2006 - 2007 (1 year)
Managing Smarter (2010)Baguio Country Clu
Completed the module for Management Development Program (based on Cornell University, New York)
Handling Complaints (2010)Baguio Country Club
Finished the seminar for Handling Guest Complaints
Advanced Computer Literacy Training Program (2011)University of the Cordilleras
Basic HTML, Flash Animation, and Microsoft Publisher
Ash Suede Wedge Sneaker with Leather Lining
Copywriting task - Created product descriptions for Makhsoom Luxury -