• Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
• Distributor Management
• Data Analysis
• Technical Troubleshooting/ Problem Solving
• Business Development
• Convincing and negotiation skills
• Business Planning and Development
• People Management
• Continuous Training Facilitation
• Reports & Documentation
• Extensive knowledge in Medical Products
• Trade Marketing
• Managing a team of 2 Accounts Specialist and 18 Sales Assistants. My team and I focused on volume, placement, and availability of Penshoppe CFT (Cosmetics, Fragrances, and Toiletries) in the Modern Trade segment.
• It is my responsibility that calendar activities are implemented based on the planned budget and to forsee daily activities of my sales personnel.
• I’m responsible to ensure profitability within my team by checking the OPEX, P&L, Cost to sales, and Returns.
Key Account Manager
Mega Global Corp
Jan 2019 - Sep 2019 (8 months, 1 day)
• Responsible for Volume, Distribution, Placement, Merchandising of Mega Global canned food products in the Modern Retail segment. Accounts handled under this role are convenience store chains like 711, Ministop, FamilyMart, Ministop, Mercury Drug, South Star Drug, and AllDay Convenience. I manage a distributor that facilitates order taking, invoicing, and delivery to some of the accounts mentioned above. Along with managing Accounts Receivables.
Key Accounts Specialist
Nestle Philippines Inc
Nov 2013 - Jul 2018 (4 years, 8 months)
• Territory coverage of West Visayas handling hospital accounts, independent, and chain drugstores.
• Primary focus in promotion and to convince health care professionals to prescribe/recommend our Oral Nutritional supplements that provide complete nutrition and can be a suitable meal replacement for the Elderly and patients with co-morbidities.