With over 18 years of software development experience, I am investing my knowledge and expertise in establishing and guiding iGrow towards becoming a leader in the software industry in the MENA region.
My role as a Co-Founder and Development manager covers planning, scheduling, budgeting, leading technical teams and projects, providing technical expertise, as well as managing client requirements
• Guide the team through the development, testing and implementation stages and review the completed work effectively
• Provide direction and technical expertise in design, development and systems integration
• Utilize in-depth technical knowledge and business requirements to design and implement secure solutions to meet customer / client needs while protecting the corporation's assets.
• Develop security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms.
• Accomplishes development and technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing software technologies.
• Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
• Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; bench-marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Follow PMI standards to manage projects through the project lifecycles of initiation, planning, execution and closure.
• Manage team of consultants, programmers, developers, and analysts.
• Meet with client teams and gather requirements, conduct regular team meetings and track project progress