By profession I am a passionate motor designer and have worked with BLDC(Brushless Direct Current), PMSM Radial(Inrunner and Outrunner) as well as Axial motors(dual stator/rotor) with IPM as well as SPM topology rotors.
I have been using the concepts of Magnet Embraces, Halbach array and Reluctance torque in motor designing to have higher performance and efficiency.
I am postgraduate CAD/CAM engineer with high proficiency in following:
1. Ansys Maxwell for Motor designing and electromagnetic optimizations and FEA
2. Matlab-Fuzzy Inference System and Adaptive Neuro-FIS.
3. Ansys Workbench, for fatigue, static structural, transient, explicit dynamics and CFD(Computational Fluid Dynamics) FEA predictions
4. Autodesk Inventor and Keyshot for 3D CAD modelling
5. Electronics, PCB design and Manufacturing.
6. Design Spark
7. Plagiarism free Literature Review and Literature Survey.
8. Technical report writing.
Can also provide you with a 3D printing solutions for rapid prototyping.
Excellent work! So easy to work with Kartik! He understands you easily , you understand him easily, he is willing to go out of his way to make things happen. Professional || Selfless || Patient || Excellent
In Kartik I found exactly the right engineer that I was looking for. We worked together to finalise the motor design and all choices were presented and resolved professionally. It is now down to me to build the motor, and I will have no hesitation to refer to Kartik should I need to. I am hopeful that this project will lead to further work and I will have no hesitation to work with Kartik again.