I am an experienced Data Scientist with skills in Data Analytics, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Python, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence.
I have completed various courses and certifications on Big Data, Machine Learning and Cloud Technology as mentioned below -
1. AWS Certified Machine Learning - Specialty (March 2021)
2. Machine Learning Masters with Deployment, Ineuron (May 2021)
3. Data Science Foundation, Edureka (October 2020)
4. AWS Certified Developer - Associate (May 2021)
5. Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect (March 2021)
6. AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (July 2020)
7. BigData - Ineuron (September 2020)
I am excited to start at Freelancer. With my skills and expertise, I expect to deliver the best possible solutions.
1. Researched 2-3 Quantum Algorithms with the perspective of implementing Machine Learning Algorithms.
2. Monitored and managed 900+ BigData Pipelines using Dataflow, Dataproc, BigQuery, Stackdriver, DataStudio.
3. Resolved 8000+ ServiceNow incidents achieving 99.98% SLAs.
4. Performed activities like Data and Memory Cleanup in a timely manner using AppEngine application ensuring uptime of VM Instances.
5. Responsibly communicated handovers during a shift change of 24x7 Managed Operations.
Jul 2018 - Jul 2019 (1 year)
1. Created more than 125+ market-neutral strategy alphas over a sharp ratio of 2.0 and achieved a weightage of 1% in a production environment.
2. Applied creative statistical techniques as a Data Engineering method to clean data and reduce the correlation of alpha.
3. Implemented ML algorithms to create complex and robust alphas.
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India 2013 - 2018