I have expertise in following:
• Enterprise NMS using Nagios, Centreon, OpenNMS, Zabbix, Munin, Cacti, Monitorix, Xymon administration & monitoring.
• Installation, configuration, troubleshooting and management of Solaris Servers both with x86 and Sparc architectures.
• Manage network in Linux environment. Install, configure and deploy (Linux Flavors. RED HAT, Centos, Debian, Ubuntu etc)
• Wordpress Multi-Lang, Plugins, Security, Multi-Sites Wordpress Hosting
• RackSpace/Amazon Cloud Administration (EC2, S3, Load Balancing, Auto-Scaling, Route 53)
• Installation and configuration of Web Server Apache, MySQL, PHP, FTP, SAMBA, NFS, DNS, DHCP, , Mail Server, Proxy Server Squid, Security, SSL certification, Load Balancing on Linux and Solaris.
• VMware/vSphere 5.5/6.0/6.5 configuration.
In addition to this experience, I have created a website [login to view URL]. The goal is to give the better solution and guide for system administrator to make the things easy.
Khushi have showed a great flexibility and have also been determined in fixing difficult issues that have turned up. The dialog has been easy and constructive. Khushi has also offered support to clarify eventual details until all verification has been completed on my side. This is highly appreciated.
- Design and implement reliable and cost effective systems to safeguard the enterprise systems (hardware, operating system, SAN Storage) and other related infrastructure for the data center.
- System Administration of Sun Solaris, Unix, Linux and AIX, Operating System Administration for Business Critical Domains to ensure un-interrupted customer data load for all areas.
Executive System Admin IT Ops
Mar 2016 - Feb 2017 (11 months, 1 day)
- Performance monitoring and system administration of High Availability cluster Unix/Linux servers on cross-platform hardware of Sun Sparc and x64 machines based on CLI tools, Syslog, SolarWinds NMS.
- Administration of multiple servers with Linx/Unix services Sendmail, FTP, Samba, NFS, NTP, DNS.
- High Availability cluster in VM vSphere 5.5
Linux System Administrator
Aug 2015 - Dec 2015 (4 months, 1 day)
Enterprise NMS using Nagios, Centreon, OpenNMS, Zabbix, Munin, Cacti, Monitorix, Xymon administration & monitoring.
Installation, configuration, troubleshooting and management of Solaris Servers both with x86 and Sparc architectures.
Manage Servers/Network in Linux environment. Install, configure and deploy Linux Flavors (RED HAT, Centos, Fedora Debian, Ubuntu, Open SUSE etc)
BS Computer Sciences
University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore, Pakistan 2008 - 2012
Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate