Nine years of progressive experience in System Analysis, Development, Testing and Maintenance
Sound knowledge in JAVA 1.6, J2EE, J2ME, EJB2.0, EJB3, Servlet, JSP, Struts1.2, HTML.
Knowledge of developing JSP custom Tag & Widgets.
Sound knowledge in Java Transaction API with EJB2.1 and EJB3 and with hibernate.
Expertise in working with Model View Controller (MVC). Architecture using Struts and Hibernate Framework
Understanding over Spring Framework.
Strong Understanding over Unit Testing, Module Testing and BlackBox WhiteBox Testing
Application Servers JBoss, Tomcat5, Orion, Resin 3.0.12, WebLogic.
Research & Development Level Knowledge on WebLogic 8 and WebSphere V6.1
Experience in Java MVC Patterns and n-tier architecture.
Familiar with Concurrent Version System (CVS) – Win CVS, SVN.
Developed Java applications using various IDE’s - Eclipse, MyEclipse, Net Beans 5.0, Edit Plus
Good Understanding of Hibernate Framework.
Good Understanding of JSR 168 Portlets.
Strong understands over AGILE Development.
Sound Knowledge on XML (Xerces, DOM and SAX) Parsers
Understanding of Designing UML diagram for distributed components.
Knowledge of working on Java Mail.
Experience in preparing Functional Documents and Technical Requirements.
Java 2 Fundamentals Certification of Brain Bench.
Java 2 enterprise Edition (J2EE 1.4) Certification of Brain Bench.
Designing of distributed application with suitable java components with design patterns.
Developing mobile based salutations based on J2EE environment
Developing Mail Server Clients for All Java Embedded Mobiles.
• MCA, New Delhi, India
• Bachelor of Arts, MDS University, Ajmer, India
• Java 2 Enterprise– Brain bench certified
• Java 2 Fundamentals-- Brain bench certified
• Databases:-MS SQL Server7.0, ORM solution, Oracle9i, MySQL 4.0, MS Access, SQL, PL SQL, Postgre, DB2, Query Abstraction Model
• Frameworks:-Apache Struts, Hibernate, spring, AJAX-Struts,
• Design Patterns:-Service Locator, Session Facade, Data Access, factory Object, Service Activator, Value Object, Singleton, Factory Pattern, Risk Management & Portfolio Risk Management, CMS, Pair Programming with Agile
• Mobile Tech:-J2ME 1.0 & 2.0 Toolkit, Symbian OS, Knowledge of BREW
• Application Servers:-Apache Tomcat 5, JBoss Application Server, Orion Application Server, Resin 3.0.12 Application Server, Weblogic8.1 Application Server, WebSphere v6.1 Application Server
• Messaging Servers:-Message-Driven Beans, JMS, SOAP, and MQ Series
• Tools:-MyEclipse, Ant, Log4j, NetBeans5, Dreamweaver8, ClearCase, Maven, UML, Clear Quest
• Languages:-Java, J2me, XML, UML, HTML
• Operating Systems:-Windows NT/2000/XP, Linux
• Modeling Tool:-Visio, MS Word
Invoice Adjustment System is mainly for vendors invoice adjustments, like if any client found, that in his invoice, he found some dispute or client ask for credit his invoice or rebilling any other query related to invoice then client need to talk to FedEx customer care office, customer care office having a application GUI application, which help customer care office look into client invoice. Client need to provide tracking number and invoice number. Depends on query, customer care office ask invoice adjustment team (our team) to apply operation, and then adjustment amount into his account. There is two type of invoice adjustment existing in FedEx, one is domestic or international invoice. It dependents on invoice type, adjustment apply. Each invoice having different operation or facility or adjustment.
• Used Weblogic 10 server for application server.
• Used maven2.0 for version control.
• Used JDK 6 version for development.
• Used XSLT/XML for business object implementation.
• Used SOAP for web service implementation. (own core framework)
• Used JMS for messaging system.
• Used Oracle, DB2 for database.
• Used Mainframe system for third party system.
• Used Window/Linux for server platform.
• Used Enterprise Java Beans for distributed components.
My Responsibility:- In Invoice Adjustment System, my responsibility is to develop core component for web service using xslt and SOAP protocol. I need to develop enterprise java beans. I need to develop Message Bean for communicating with web service components. I need to configure JMS in WebLogic server. I need to develop xslt transformation for external communication with Mainframe.
Environment:- Java, J2EE, JDK6, JSP, Servlet, EJB, JMS, Queue, Mainframe system, Weblogic, SOAP, XSLT, XML, Oracle 10, IBM DB2, Eclipse, Maven 2.0, Struts, JUnit, Visio.
WA (Web Associate)
WA is a Web application. The COMVERSE Clients to track subscriber information use WA. Application provide the facility to subscriber to create his profile for clients, subscriber can update his profile details when it required, application provide the advanced search for client to get details of a subscriber on given criteria like search by name , age , city , state , zip code etc.
A client can search by given single option value or by combination of above option values.
Application provides the mailing facility for subscriber as well as for client, when subscriber create his profile, system will send two mails for subscriber one to activate his account and one to give thanks to visit the site, after activation account subscriber will get mail for successfully activation mail, when subscriber made any changes in his profile details, system will send a mail to subscribe to approve his changes by clicking on a given link in a mail. Systems provide facilities for subscriber for change password and get his password details, in case when will he forget his password. System provides facility for client to contact subscriber through sending mail.
• Used RSA as IDE tool to develop the Java applications
• Developed UI Object for rendering user data and manage UI using AJAX.
• Used Oracle10g as database tool for running SQL queries
• Play Architecture role for designing application. develop a application which is able to run on all java embedded mobile as well as able to run on all GPRS enable mobiles
• Wrote different SQL queries in Hibernate for performing database operations.
• Was responsible for coding using J2EE Architecture
• Enhancement, improvement, bug fixing and debugging of the deployed application.
• Involved in the testing before going to production.
• Used Tomcat Web server for deployment and debugging the application.
• Worked with functional team for the requirement analysis and implemented the changes .
My Responsibility:- My responsibility is to develop application from scrap using Struts and J2EE environment and decide how this system is going to work and which frame work we suppose to use. Also develop flow of application and user interaction. Also develop back end with ORM tool. Design application architecture using UML and Visio. Also provide strong testing (user/software testing).
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts, NetBeans5, JSP, JSTL, Servlets, Hibernate 3.0, Tiles Framework, Java Script, HTML, UML, JMS, Tomcat, Ant, Junit, Log4J, XML, Oracle, SQL Developer, Rational Clear Case, Clear Quest, and Windows XP
FedEx Monitoring System
FMS/FMS Admin (FedEx Monitoring System) Maintenance Project
FMS is a Web based application, which is used for tracking shipments and current status of shipment and current location of shipment. FMS application having three major part, one is FMS client application (known as Customer Application) ported on WebLogic 10 and database as Oracle 10g. Using Customer App customer can monitor there shipment current location and expected arrival time. Here user can view current location via Google map. Second part of FMS application is Mobile based application. Mobile version of FMs application is based on J2ME and C/C++. Using mobile version of we can get temperature and humidity condition of shipment and current GPS location. Mobile device will send GPS information and temperature and humidity alert based on current temperature and humidity. Third part of FMS application is FMS Admin part. FedEx administrator can view current situation of shipment (like current location, current temperature, current humidity and expected arrival time etc.) Using admin part of FMS, administrator assign sensor for each shipment, so administrator can monitor shipment. After deliver that shipment, sensor status change into dad status and then administrator will reassign that sensor to another shipment.
• Developed new business module for existing system and maintenance of existing system using Struts and Struts Validator framework
• Developed selenium and JUnit test cases for system and also provide prototype in Adobe Flex – Struts Bridge for existing system. Converter all SQL injections/Queries into Stored Procedures and work with complex SQL queries
• Used Eclipse 3.0 and MyEclipse as development IDE.
• Used WebLogic 10 and Tomcat as application server.
• Used Oracle 10g as database.
• Used JSR 168 Portlets for business part.
• Used XML. XSLT, SAX, DOM.
• Used Window and UNIX environment.
• Implement architecture via AGILE Development.
• Deploy admin application as Weblogic portal.
• Used Visio as designing class diagram and flow of project.
• Used JUnit and selenium as testing tool.
• Implement prototype of FMS using Adobe Flex
• Implement Pair Programming with Agile.
Environment: J2EE, Java 1.6, Spring,
Struts, JSP, Widgets, JDBC, Axis Webservices, Adobe Flex, Servlets, J2ME, JUnit, Selenium, Eclipse, Dreamweaver8, MyEclipse, UNIX, XSLT, XML, Oracle 10g, WebLogic 10, Tomcat 6, maven2.0, CVS, Google Map, AJAX, Visio, J2EE Design Patterns
• To develop admin part of this FMS project from start;
• I have use scram and Test Driven and Continuous Integration and Extreme Development methodologies for development.
• I have used JSP and Adobe Flex and Swings for User Interface component.
• I have used MVC as web architecture and Spring, Struts, Servlets and J2EE and J2ME for business logic development.
• I have used Google Map for showing location of shipment via AJAX.
• I have used Master classes and Hibernate as ORM tool with Oracle10g for storing data in database.
• I have used JUnit for Module testing and Selenium for User Interface testing.
• I have used Eclipse IDE for building web service via JAX-RPC.
• I have used Weblogic 8 for development environment and Weblogic 10 for outbound server.
• I have used Window platform for development and UNIX environment for outbound application porting. I
• I was using Weblogic GUI tool and FedEx internal GUI tool for deploying application in server environment.
Web Product Portal (WP)
This project involves storing the orders for various products placed by customers. The Customers are first allowed to navigate through various products available with company. All the products are displayed along with their picture, price details and discount prices if any. While navigating through the products, they are allowed to add them to their shopping cart. Once the items are added they can view the summary of all the products selected and their individual prices along with the total amount. If they are not interested in any of the products, they are even allowed to delete any items from the shopping cart. Based on the customers location, various possible warehouse locations will be displayed from which the near by location would be selected by us. We, based on our convenience, can also select the mode of transportation. Customers, based on their convenience can also select mode of payment. Based on the Warehouse, seasonal discounts are also displayed which attracts the customer to buy more products.
• Developed business modules for existing system.
• Developed user interactions module for existing system.
• Developed test cases and clear cases for newly implemented system.
• Developed SOAP component for web service and xml parsers for web service.
• Developed architecture and flow of project via Vision using UML diagrams. Implement JNDI configuration in JBoss. Implement testing via end users.
• Studied and analyze Software requirements and specifications
• Developed dynamic WebPages using JSP
• Deploy it in JBoss as portal application.
• Developed UI Object for rendering user data and manage UI using AJAX.
• Develop control components and model components using java, Servlets in Struts, Spring.
• Design scalable, extensible system using the J2EE (Java 2 Enterprise Edition) framework architecture.
• Used XSLT, XML and SAX and DOM parsers for SOAP object.
• Designed and developed the action form beans and action classes and implemented MVC using Struts framework.
• Install, configure and administer JBoss 4.0Application Server and deploy JSP, Servlets and EJB applications
• Implement architecture via AGILE Development
• Development, and testing of the Java classes to be used in JSP and Servlets
• Developed user interfaces using JSP, HTML
Environment: Java, JSP, Spring, Struts framework, Tiles, Servlets, ITIL, Axis & SOAP Webservices, Swings, JBoss 4.0, Oracle, EJB3, Ant, MyEclipse, HTML, UML, JMS, EAServer, Ant, JUnit, Log4J, XML, XSLT, Oracle, SQL Developer, Rational Clear Case, Clear Quest, and Windows XP.
• To develop business components for this portal type of application.
• I was involved in architecture planning, module distribution and risk planning.
• I have used Bottom-Up, test and development, test and integrate testing, scrum and extreme programming methodologies for implementing this project.
• I have used JSP, Swings and AJAX for implementing user interfaces.
• I have used MVC as web architecture and Spring Struts, Servlets, JMS, Tiles, EJB3.
• I have used JUnit for module testing and I have used Log4J.
• I have used UML for designing system architecture and diagrams for each and every module.
• I have used Clear Quest for version control.
• I have deployed it as JBoss Portal.
• Used JBoss for application server environment. As a backend I have used.