Working experience with APT services
Description and responsibilities of work
• Technologies used for this project are ZEND FRAMEWORK on WAMP
• Purpose of this project is altering and updating the website [login to view URL]
• This website is a social networking site for the consultants which try to establish
IT people and non IT people who wants the services of its. Internally keeps the tracks of the customers of the individual companies and sharing of the customer.
• It updates the resources of IT Which is currently held the by the company by their respective customers and of their own
• This site is build on zend framework’s and i am responsible for making the forms and views to add company details and user details with methodologies like MVC and singleton
• Used the WAMP for the development with eclipse as IDE
Working experience with Athni systems
Responsibilities as PHP Web developer
• Concentrating in server-side programming and relational database design for websites, programmed website features, and web applications, mainly using PHP and MySQL.
• Ready to apply a wide array of web design skills to any given task.
• Developed many website using Joomla with the methodologies of MVC framework
• Successfully altered the templates according to need of Clients
• Customizing the modules and plugins according to the needs of the website
• Customizing the free available templates using HTML/CSS.
Description of work
• The purpose of this project is to interlink the service report of dish TV’s STB boxes between branch offices.
• Designed the PHP scripting in such a way that the output data is exported to ms-excel format
• On line maintains of customer, dealer and service boxes status
Responsibilities as vb6 programmer
I have developed several projects as per the business needs of the company(ex.,-sheeshma marketing, bangalore) in this period highlighted project are salary packages, distribution of data within the database tables and trial version program for developed project. Detailed work description is as follows
• Analyzed a architecture of database to prepare salary report using Daily generated data from swapping machine
• Calculating customized OT’s according to employees intime and outtime schedules which is present in databases
• Maintaining the database and distributing the data from main table to sub tables
• Developed a trial version software using visual basic
• Linking the Microsoft object like excel and word for reports and manipulating the data
Working experience with E-Soft Solutions
Responsibilities as ABAP/4 programmer
Description of work
• To Analyze, redesign the business process and implement ERP package (i.e., SAP) we carried out 6 months of feasibility study with the Jain groups of company's, its associated companies and it's vendors.
• To design the business structure as per the SAP r/3 4.x (Indian ver)
• Form the pricing structure of about 50 products as per the SAP depending on direct customers, dealers and vendors.
• Optimizing the generation of sales order via order requisitions like quotation and inquiries.
• Tested and customized the various business transactions in sales and distribution with respect to a project in the areas of Sales, Shipping, Billing, Foreign Trade and Delivery verifications.
• Considering the need of the company we maintained the master data for all vendors, regular customer, one time customer, dealers and consignment partners.
• Maintained the material master data for about 100 products by classifying the material as finished, semi finished and raw materials.
• Analyzed and processed the various types of sales-order like cash sales, contracts and scheduled agreements.
• Issued the credit note and debit notes considering the return goods and customer complaints.