Invite Freelancer to Project
You don't seem to have an active project at the moment. Why not post a project now? It's free!Post a project
- N/AJobs Completed
- N/AOn Budget
- N/AOn Time
- N/ARepeat Hire Rate
Mahtia offers a comprehensive range of services => offers Project Management and Technology training and consulting. Training topics - PMP, MS Project, Primavera, JIRA, Scrum/Agile, Sybase DBA,
Director of Operations and Managment ConsultantApr 2010 - Dec 2013 (3 years)
- Head TenStep India operations, business development and managing regional partner relationships - Faculty member to provide trainings for both open house and corporate on project management topics - Conducted several workshops and trained many managers - Conducted sessions on PMP certification, MS Office Project, Agile and Scrum - Courseware customization and reviews - Introduced case based interactive PMP trainings - Support participants in eligibility filing and post trainings activities
Sr. Systems AnalystApr 2005 - Apr 2010 (5 years)
- Head the customer engagement to build offshore capabilities on Java, eMatrix & Savvion BPM Technology. - Managed various projects on eMatrix and Java. - Facilitated & conducted trainings and workshops to improve the talent & leader base within Program
Systems ExecutiveApr 2004 - Mar 2005 (11 months)
- Vigorously involved in requirement gathering, analysis, design, executions and controlling. - Effectively liaison in conducting feasibility studies and POC presentation to client. - Functioned as an Offshore Project Lead for "e-EJR", "LOWR" and "Marketing CAD" applications for Holset Engineering, UK and Cummins, USA; on Java, J2EE, eMatrix applications. - Significantly implemented best practices in coding of AEF, ADK and TCL/TK based applications.
Lead ConsultantApr 2000 - Mar 2004 (3 years)
- Worked with GE-IBC (currently GE IIC) as Lead Consultant for development of: o "Sourcing Central" & "Profile Management" for MatrixOne on eMatrix, Java & J2EE o "Launched Products Tool" for GE Industrial Systems on Java and J2EE. - Key projects executed in Megasoft: o "Project Navigator". o "McCann-Erickson". o "ezCargo" applications. o Technologies used: Java, J2EE, Oracle and SQL Server. - Involved in POC presentations and p
Software ProgrammerFeb 1997 - Mar 2000 (3 years)
- Functioned as Module Lead for "SysMan", "VB-DocuMatix", "Media Agent" and "Estimator" projects on Java, Servlets, MFC/VC++, VB and Oracle. - Contributed in development of key modules; specialized and designed User Interface for multiple projects. - Played key role in preparing technical and product presentations to support marketing division of G-Com. - Efficiently managed all technical documentation, test procedures preparation, coding, project enhancements
Mechanical Engineering1992 - 1996 (4 years)
Project Management Professional (2009)Project Management Institute
World's renowned certification in Project Management
ITIL advocates that IT services must be aligned to the needs of the business and underpin the core business processes. It provides guidance to organizations on how to use IT as a tool to facilitate business change, transformation and growth.
Six Sigma Green Belt (2007)General Electric
Six Sigma seeks to improve the quality of process outputs by identifying and removing the causes of defects (errors) and minimizing variability in manufacturing and business processes.
Certified Scrum Master (2012)Scrum Alliance
A Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) is someone who has been taught (by a Certified Scrum Trainer) the Scrum terminology, practices, and principles that will enable them to fulfill the role of ScrumMaster or Scrum team member. A Certified ScrumMaster course is a first step on the path to growing more Agile.