I've been passioned about computers since high school, when I got acquainted with programming (Borland Pascal). Even though I studied Tourism Economics in college, it's still computers stuff that I keep practising. I was also a WWF fundraiser for a short time before embarking on the freelancing journey.
I'm a devotee of autodidacticism and I like to expand and approfundate my field of knowledge. I like challenges and the reward from acheiving it. While programming, graphic design and photo editing are the main major skills that I have, I also dive into other areas if I'm confident.
I appreciate professionalism and good, clear communication from the clients.
Kindly contact me for any inquiries regarding:
- RPA programming (WinAutomation);
- graphic design;
- image editing (Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom);
- data entry & analysis;
- web search, web scraping (WinAutomation, ParseHub);
- typesetting, formatting (including LaTeX);
- fillable forms (PDF, Word, Gravity Forms);
- EN-RO and RO-EN translation
- cold calling, hot calling
Please, only serious offers if hired directly.
Other facts about me:
• Besides computeres, I'm passionate about gardening, winemaking, beekeeping, crypto, cycling;
• I create artistic composites/collages in Photoshop ocassionally;
• I'm studying Python.
Marius was one of the most prepared freelancers I've encountered on this platform. He was one out of only two freelancers that truly read and followed the instructions of my project scope during the bidding process. He briefly yet thoughtfully researched my industry and I was impressed with the initial voice sample he submitted for this project.
The project itself didn't even take half as much time as both Marius and I thought so he voluntarily called numerous additional contacts. He followed instructions closely and was precise with note taking. I trusted his work, yet he still offered me a video recap of what he had done. Excellent freelancer, would definitely hire again if a need arises. Thank you, Marius! :)
- working at home in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat: data entry, formatting, proofreading, product description, photo editing, graphic design.
Jul 2013 - Sep 2013 (2 months, 1 day)
- approaching passers;
- presenting the organization, its programs and how people can get involved in the environment conservation;
- convincing people to get involved;
- filling direct debit sponsorship contracts;
- sharing leaflets;
Bachelor\'s degree in Economics
Universitatea Româno-Americana din Bucuresti, Romania 2009 - 2012
Certificate of Professional Skills
Ministerul Educației și Cercetării
Computer operating skills and intermediate level programming skills
Contact Marius-Alexandru P. about your job
Log in to discuss any details over chat.
Preferred Freelancer Program SLA 1 100% Basic Numeracy 1 96% Employer Orientation Exam 1 90% Freelancer Orientation 1 90% US English 1 90%