I've been passioned about computers since high school, when I got acquainted with programming (Borland Pascal). Even though I studied Tourism Economics in college, it's still computers stuff that I keep practising. I was also a WWF fundraiser for a short time before embarking the freelancing lifestyle.
I'm a devotee of autodidacticism and I like to expand my field of knowledge and skills constantly. I like challenges and the reward from acheiving it. While programming and graphic design are the main major skills that I have, I also dive into other areas if I'm confident.
I appreciate professionalism and good, clear communication from the clients.
Kindly contact me for any inquiries.
Other facts about me:
• I like gardening and beekeeping.
• I write poetry and create artistic composites/collages in Photoshop ocassionally.
• I'm studying Python at the moment.
Marius-Alexandru showed an excellent attention to detail and was careful to make sure he understood the project and what is required. I found him excellent to work with and will hope to work with him again in the future.
- working at home in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat: data entry, formatting, proofreading, product description, photo editing, graphic design.
Jul 2013 - Sep 2013 (2 months, 1 day)
- approaching passers;
- presenting the organization, its programs and how people can get involved in the environment conservation;
- convincing people to get involved;
- filling direct debit sponsorship contracts;
- sharing leaflets;
Bachelor\'s degree in Economics
Universitatea Româno-Americana din Bucuresti, Romania 2009 - 2012
Certificate of Professional Skills
Ministerul Educației și Cercetării
Computer operating skills and intermediate level programming skills
Contact Marius-Alexandru P. about your job
Log in to discuss any details over chat.
Preferred Freelancer Program SLA 1 100% Basic Numeracy 1 96% Employer Orientation Exam 1 90% Freelancer Orientation 1 90% US English 1 90%