I was just an ordinary delivery room nurse turned to a design consultant. I worked for an international publishing company for three years. Currently I am a freelance artist and creative director of a small advertising firm working on various advertising projects such as logos, business cards, branding and book publishing.
I can assure you that my designs are quality-wise and well-researched to adapt in your design needs.
Check the rest of my portfolio: marslegarde"dot"com
- Provides layout and design suggestions to corporate clients.
- Designs print and electronic designs, invitations, posters and other activation collateral design needs.
- Promotes client’s satisfaction through full service event planning and management.
- Prepares mock up designs for advertising purposes, and event plans.
- Creates 3D floor plan designs for corporate events.
- Illustrates and presents story boards.
- Renders packaging, logo and branding design ideas.
Design Consultant / Picturebook Designer
Authors Solutions Inc.
Sep 2012 - Nov 2014 (2 years, 2 months)
- Provides layout and design suggestions to authors.
- Reviews all files / materials the author provided to ensure that the materials are acceptable and workable according to the company’s design guideline.
- Clarifies, edits and simplifies design instructions for the designers to use.
- Addresses author’s questions and concern regarding design, and educating authors on specifications
- Do final quality assurance before sending it the printers and online bookstores.
LEN Plus Inc
Apr 2011 - Jul 2011 (3 months, 1 day)
- Designs commercial and corporate brand concepts and printing.
- Layouts stage, and 3D floor plan for the event and over-all event collaterals such as invitations, banners,
pages, customized give-a-aways, activation designs etc.
- Aids full-service in sports events, corporate events and team-buildings, local and national events, and
high-end lifestyle events.
- Provides assistance during the ingress and egress with the event committee.