I am Embedded System Design and Development Engineer. I have expertise in Microcontroller Programming and development on AVR (ATmega and ATtiny), Arduino and ARM (Cortex M0 and Cortex M4) in C/C++/Assembly Language.
I have done
- Control of DC motor, Display on LCD and input from Hexpad
- RFID Based Factory Automation and Remote Inventory Management.
- RFID Based Loyal Card for Loyal Customers.
- Bluetooth Communication between MCU and RFID Host.
- Vehicle Tracking using GPS and Accelerometer.
and a lot more.
I have expertise over all communication protocols of Microcontroller:
- SPI (Master/Slave)
- I2C (Master/Slave).
- Bluetooth etc..
I am expert in interfacing sensor modules with microcontroller.
I believe in providing superb quality provided that the deadlines are met. Moreover, during the course of my project I would keep you updated regarding the status.
* Wireless Interfaces (ISM Band FSK, OOK, XBee, ZigBee, TI 2.4GHz, Bluetooth, WiFi, etc)
* LED lighting control
* DC Motor Control and Actuator Control Solutions
* Touch Sense
* RF Energy Detection Systems
* Home Automation systems
* Weather Stations (Temperature, Pressure, Humidity, Wind Speed, Positioning, and Ambient Light sensing)
* GPS Tracking Systems
* USB Based Embedded Products
* Power Over Ethernet (POE) Solution
* On Board / off board DC/DC Low quiescent current, Linear and Switch Mode Power Supply solutions for embedded applications
* PCB Design (Printed Circuit Board)
* Schematics and Bill of Material
* Block Diagram and Design Documentation
* Suggesting you PCB and PCBA vendors or managing the PCB and PCBA process.
* Part Selection, Parts Sourcing
* Manufacturing File generation
* High Speed, High Density Multi-Layer PCB Layout
* Embedded Software / Firmware design development
* 3D Step Models of the PCB for Integration with MCAD tools.
* Board Bring-up: Test codes in C/C++.
* DSP Design (Digital Signal Processing)
* Power / Signal Integrity Analysis
* System / Hardware Design
* Circuit Simulation Training using Altium, MultiSim and Proteus
* Embedded Firmware Design Training (C/C++, Assembly)
* Schematics and PCB Design training
Mr. Khawaja Muhammad is an expert I would highly recommend to anyone interested in his skills and expertise. He has helped me a great deal on a challenging project. The project was regarding a prototype that had to be made from scratch. He has approached the challenges with great engineering analysis and always asked for detailed and well-thought input about the idea for the project. Aside from his expertise, he is a patient, and an understanding person ready to explain and help with the technical aspects of the project. This has been my first time using the Freelancer platform and I am happy that I had a chance to cooperate with exactly him.
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Review code and design
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
- Provide post production support
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Assess third party and open source software
- Designs structure and framework to organize embedded software that controls operations of electromechanical subsystems in products, manages test results, provides user interfaces for these products and enables their connectivity with other related systems.
- Aligns architecture overall software product design architecture standards to ensure smooth and efficient operation.
- Defines design concepts, logic and physical characteristics.
- Determines specifications and plans, designs and develops software solutions, utilizing appropriate software and engineering processes.
- Creates architecture and development standards.
- Coordinates with development project teams from design phase through to prototype development and production release.
- Participates in development of new product requirements, features and design.
- Actively supports software engineering functional excellence objectives.
- Researches and maintains knowledge in emerging technologies and possible applications to the business.
Emerging Technologies Robotics Club
Jul 2012 - Aug 2012 (1 month, 1 day)
Project: Prototype for Self Driving Autonomous Car
Task: Interfacing of M3 navigation Board with Microcontroller
Data acquisition of Sensors and Data Manipulation.
National University of Science and Technology, Pakistan 2009 - 2013
Certificate of Completion Workshop on Optimizing Hardware Design & C/Assembly Language Programming for Embedded Systems
Director General School of Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
Control of 5-Axis Robotic Arm for Pick and Place Operation
Contact Khawaja Muhammad A. about your job
Log in to discuss any details over chat.
Preferred Freelancer Program SLA 1 92% Basic Numeracy 1 90% US English 1 87% Freelancer Orientation 1 80%