I’m mina samir self-motivated Software Engineer with a Bachelor of Computer Science, 2019, 3 years of experience in Android –> React Native -> Node js, Mysql ,Digital Ocean -> graphQL -> AWS(appSync,dynmoDb,S3, Cognito,IAM,Cloud watch,EC2), terraform.
Seeking a position that challenges and utilizes my experience in Software development and *seeking to join a talented (mindset, team)*.
Recently, Joined the backend field (Nodejs, MySql), AWS Services.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Analyze, design, develop applications.
• provide maintenance and support in an agile software development environment
• participate in the design and implementation phases of new applications as well as enhancing large applications
• Develop and execute unit tests to ensure and maintain source code quality.
• Setup server environment(database, domains, etc,…).
• learn, implement features and bug fixes.
• coordinate with software engineers working on related deliverables.
• work with debugging techniques and ability to find the solution of bugs.
• Create and maintain CI/CD pipeline.
• Hands-on writing tests including unit, integration, and snapshot tests.
• automated testing suites.
• Release applications to the Apple, Google Play stores, and App Gallery.
• Mobile application design patterns.
• Integrate with App center to benefit from services provided in mobile ex: (Code push, analytics, CD).
• Design new systems and projects from scratch including(databases, backend node, mobile app).
- Responsible for PikaDo Project from all sides (Backend, Mobile, Dashboard).
- building basic dashboard for operation. using React js.
- developing new features from scratch to all apps.
- developing backend using AWS services (dynamoDb, appSync, S3, Cognito).
Jan 2021 - Jan 2022 (1 year)
- Responsible of building new fintech software for trusell(B2B,B2C), including structure of project technically: (backend,mobile), and selecting technologies will used in the product, translating business needs in technically.
- Appling concerns of bad practice or higher cost on consumer.
- Hiring/Leading team.
- Mentor to junior react native developers.
Sep 2020 - Jan 2021 (4 months, 2 days)
- Responsible for rewrite and redesign Dailymealz project client app.
- Integrating with huawei eco-system.
- Participate at HUAWEI Challenge in Saudi Arabia with app DailyMealz and won the competition that integrated Huawei HMS ecosystem to our own application.
- hosting client app at huawei App Gallery.
Misr University for Science and Technology, Egypt 2015 - 2019