Hi I am Neeraj(Mevedianjons) and Creativity is my Expertise as these are the skills I always aim for.
During the 5 years of work experience, I have gained specialization in SEO, SMO and PPC. This not only sets me apart from other service providers but also gives an edge to my clients in front of their competitors.
I work very closely with my clients and consider myself as an extension to their team. This is the reason why I achieve success in translating my clients requirements and develop a long lasting relationship with them....
1. On-Page SEO
- Keywords Research (Using Market Samurai & Other tools)
- Optimizing Title & Description Tags
- Optimizing Header Tags ( H1, H2, H3 )
- Keyword Density Checking & Optimizing
- Image Optimization ( Title, Alt text, Caption )
- Checking Broken Links, Verify Link structure, Removing Crawl Error (If any)
- Sitemap & robots.txt creation
- Google Analytic & Webmaster Tool Setup
- Website Design & Redesign Suggestion
2. Off-Page SEO
-Search Engine Submission
- Directory submission
- Social Bookmarking
- Micro Blogging
- Classified Submission
- Blog Creation and Manage
- Blog Submissions
- Forum Posting
- Video Submission
- Business Listing
- Profile Creation
- Blog Commenting
- Social Networking
- Image Submission
- Document Sharing
- Local Map Submission
- Generate Backlinks
- Google, Yahoo, Bing Local listing
- Squidoo etc
I m applying for SEO job in one of the company but they are asking for SEO certification, I dont have any certification but having very good knowledge. What certification program is best for SEO. Let me know if you know any.
5 tips for choosing an SEO Company
1. Don't be persuaded by outlandish claims. When an SEO company claims it can "get you to the top of Google in a week or less," ask them to explain exactly what they mean in complete detail. Anyone can get a number one position in Google for an obscure keyword with no competition, but it won't help your business in the slightest. The claims an SEO company makes must have highly relevant meaning that can advance your business, otherwise why bother?
2. Don't be afraid to ask an SEO company to provid
The best SEO tips to get more traffic
Here are some tips for seo to get more traffic,
1.Insert keywords within the title tag so that search engine robots will know what your page is about.
2. Use the same keywords as anchor text to link to the page from different pages on your site.
3. Make sure that the text within the title tag is also within the body of the page.
4. Do not use the exact same title tag on every page on your website.
5. Do not spam the description or keyword meta tag by stuffing meaningless keywords.<b