The great number of Word, PowerPoint and Excel projects I realized during my studies as an Engineer provided me not only with the best of data processing, data analyzing and typewriting abilities but also with the ability to learn quickly anything that might be new.
Furthermore, growing up in Greece and spending my summer vacations in Romania helped me acquire excellent linguistic skills in both of the languages.
Feel free to check my LinkedIn profile ([login to view URL]).
- Metallurgist (trainee)
- Dealing with non-conformities (trainee)
- Production support on materials and processes topics (trainee)
ASSYSTEM ROMANIA S.R.L.
May 2016 - Jan 2019 (2 years, 8 months)
- Qualification activities for the metallic materials department
- Process management and support activities for the standardization department
- Internal quality control responsible for the qualification activities
- Responsible for several internal documents
May 2015 - May 2016 (1 year)
- Chemical and composite products management
- Manufacturing process coordination
- Technical and technological documentation specialist
- Contribution to the bidding dossiers for SEAP
- Internal quality control
Advanced Composite Materials with Special Destinations
Politehnica University of Bucharest Romania, Romania 2015 - 2017
Chemical Engineering (Bachelor's degree)
Politehnica University of Bucharest Romania, Romania 2012 - 2015
Chemical engineering (Bachelor's degree)
National Technical University of Athens, Greece 2011 - 2012