I am an experienced computer engineer with local and international experience. I hold a bachelor's degree and Project Management Certification. With over 10 years experience in the IT industry, I am able to relate to a wide range of people, as proven by my varied work experiences with clientèle from various fields, both technical and nontechnical.
I have completed over 40 Major Software Projects with many smaller ones, mainly in the following Stacks:
1. MariaDB, NginX, PHP-FPM, JQuery, HTML5, CSS3 (with bootstrap)
2. MongoDB, NodeJS, ExpressJS and Angular (JS,2,4,5,6,7)
3. PHP Frameworks: Laravel, Zend Framework, CakePHP,
4. Custom PHP CMS's built by myself
5. Mainstream CMS, primarily Drupal and Wordpress
9. Unpopular CMS such as October CMS and Croogo.
10.Special tools in Java and C#.NET
11. Xamarin Forms and Ionic for cross-platform mobile applications
12. ASP.NET Core MVC for specialised apps in banking sector
The nigga stole my money without doing anything and didn't keep my promise.He caused a dispute without incident.
Thief, fraud, hate. Cub made money for my fault.I'm so sad. The rest of my work closes this project and never contracts again.
سرق نيغا أموالي دون القيام بأي شيء ولم يفي بوعدي.
تسبب في نزاع دون وقوع حادث
اللص والاحتيال والكراهية
شبل كسب المال لخطئي.
انا حزين جدا.
يغلق باقي عملي هذا المشروع ولا يتقلص مرة أخرى.
Training to deliver world-class customer service to consumers of IT services.
Project Management & Introduction to ASTA
Project Management Institute of Poland
Training in traditional project management concepts and software project management through ASTA.
Should I Learn A Framework To Be A Professional Software Developer?
This is a question I get a lot from people starting out in software development. The short answer is Yes. This article follows with the longer answer and hopefully my justification.
OPEN SOURCE TEXTBOOKS: A Revolution in Education
OPEN SOURCE TEXTBOOKS: A Revolution in Education, based on a moving and very inspirational TEDx talk by Mark Horner, link below: