I am an engineering physicist whose main challenge is your next cool idea.
Whether it's a custom designed seam tracking solution for the welding industry, a robotized platform for the purpose of scientific research, or the next cool consumer audio product, getting it done on time and on budget is essential. That's where I come in.
• Research & development in electronics and mechatronics
• Circuit and layout design
• Inspection, diagnostics and debug of electronic units and assemblies
• Maintenance, service and repair of electronic units and assemblies
• Development of test and measurement procedures for electronic units and assemblies
• Development of technical documentation
• Electronics consulting services
• Reverse engineering services
Equipment and tools:
• 34401A Digital Multimeter
• MSOX3024T Mixed Signal Oscilloscope
• E3631A DC Power Supply
• U1242A Handheld Multimeter
• U1733C Handheld RLC Meter