Skilled ethical hacker and penetration tester, excellent with tasks automation with Python.
High-energy, self-motivated, ambitious, strong decision-maker and results-driven asset.
Ready to empower team members to surpass company objectives with effective leadership. Skilled in training employees, building job satisfaction and solving operational problems by tapping into personal collaboration strength. Successful at keeping customers, business and staff need balanced and operations in line with targets.
My working experience in the field of Cyber Security practical side which includes following my best skills:
- White Box Penetrating Testing
- Black Box Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability assessment
- Next Generation Defense
- Malware Analysis
- Reverse Engineering
- Digital Forensic
- PCI DSS
- Wordpress Security
- End point Security
- Security Solution
- System Security
- Email Security
- Web Security
- Mobile Security
- Ransomware Protection
- Carbon black CB Defense
- Incident Response
- Firewall Implementation
- Data privacy and protection
Hire me once and you will get the best results beyond your expectations !!
Moez has in-depth knowledge of web cyber-security and did a great job for us in our black box penetration challenge. His report was thorough and very professional. I highly recommend Moez not only for his security expertise but for his great attitude as well.
- Monitor and manage the network flow between the servers and the firewalls with Palo Alto
- Manage security incidents and investigate brute force attacks and unauthorized access
- SOC analyst, also part of the security team and network team
- Test, develop and administrate ServiceNow
- Performing Macintosh, Linux and Windows network setup and software installation and configuration
- Resolving problems with networks, VMware, VPN, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory and computer systems
Service Desk Specialist | Shift lead
TCS – TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICVES
Jul 2018 - Dec 2020 (2 years, 5 months)
- Provide technical support for 50+ users per day in resolving diverse hardware and software issues for Windows 10, 7, XP, Windows Server, Linux and Macintosh
- Deliver computers, servers, phones, handhelds and VOIP end users with hardware and software problems including upgrades, configurations, data backup/recovery and printing issues
- Fix network issues including WAN, wireless, cellular and VPN
- Group policy and Active Directory support with accounts creation and management
Computer science - Cyber Security
Université Tunis Carthage, Tunisia 2018 - 2020
Université Tunis Carthage, Tunisia 2015 - 2018
Google IT Support
Whether you’ve been tinkering with IT or are completely new to the field, you’ve come to the right place. This five-course certificate, developed by Googlers, includes industry-relevant curriculum designed to prepare you for an entry-level role in IT support. Think in-person or remote help desk work, either in small shops or at a global company, like Google!