With Total 18+ years of experience in various IT fields, excels in database & OS administration, troubleshooting and tuning performance and security to achieve Environment optimal performance, security and availability. Expertise in managing various architectures using UNIX, Linux, and Windows server resulted from hands-on IT fields since 2001.
• Planning Oracle Database Backup and recovery. Making database backups and performing recovery when
• Install, configure, Administrate, support and maintenance of all databases systems (Oracle /SQL Servers) based on best practices.
• Install, configure and manage Oracle RAC on UNIX, Linux.
• Monitor, tune ,upgrading , patching and troubleshoot clustered /non-clustered databases.
• Proactively monitoring the database’s health and taking preventive or corrective action as required.
Database , Application Server Administrator
Informatique , Egypt
Feb 2011 - Dec 2012 (1 year, 10 months)
I’m administrating over 30 servers provide Oracle Technologies Database, Application Servers, Oracle Reports, Portal and Web-service using high availability techs maintaing a 100% up-time to a large mission critical database with size exceed 1.2 Terabyte, also to serve thousands of concurrent sessions keeping performance in check and increase response time using different techs and tools. Backup database using RMAN, exp and create shell script, Windows batch file to schedule backups
Higher studies Diploma in Computer science
Cairo University, Egypt 2011 - 2015
Bachelor of commerce
Suez Canal University, Egypt 2001 - 2006
Oracle Certified Expert ( OCE )
Oracle Certified Expert, Oracle Database RAC and Grid Infrastructure Administrator